LegacyGT.com

For those in the S2k market

jsalicru

Oh wow! Free bump!

Damn - oh mamma, that's sweeeet! :D The wifey'd kill me if I went for yet another black-on-white "toy," though!

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Yea I turned down a $21k supercharged and aftercooled S2k with 20k miles on it. ... for the LGT. It had BF gauges, suspension work, really expensive radar detector, etc, etc. That was a steal... but I realized how unpractical it was. That... and I did not want to do my daily driving above 6k rpm... which is where you have to always drive on those cars to get the power.

judging that theres probably ~$6k worth AT LEAST on the wheel/tire+brake setup alone... not counting the $6k SC+ aftercooler... I think you get the idea.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

I would personally buy this car myself (really). The car belonged to the Honda/Acura club. He was the VP. Car was used rarely for shows and what not.. the ocassional daily driver too. Then when he left the club as VP to work for Eibach he was offered the car. He offered it to me back then also, unfortunately I had JUST bought my 03 at the time. Now he's got it for sale... damnit, RIGHT after I bought my GTi.
"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

Archived