LegacyGT.com

So who put their car on Car Domain?

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']You mean I keeed I keeeeed! :o[/quote] I was going to correct him but I didn't want to get banned for it! :o[/quote] For correcting somebody?

[quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']You mean I keeed I keeeeed! :o[/quote] I was going to correct him but I didn't want to get banned for it! :o[/quote] For correcting somebody?[/quote] Hey, I'm not just somebody. I have feelings.... :( And I don't care. :)

[quote name='!S4'][quote name='jedimaster'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']You mean I keeed I keeeeed! :o[/quote] I was going to correct him but I didn't want to get banned for it! :o[/quote] For correcting somebody?[/quote] Hey, I'm not just somebody. I have feelings.... :( And I don't care. :)[/quote] Sorry, I meant you !S4! :D I know you don't care...but it's not you that has the say so, so....

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='!S4']Yes I do. I always have the final say. I'm like Donald Trump in that way. [size=7]YOUR BANNED!!![/size][/quote] You better watch it with that...you're next on the list or so they say... :lol:[/quote] I dunno DM, a lot of people are jeolous or something that you have 2526 posts, I hear the next step before they ban you is they are going to limit your posts to 5 a day - LMAO :lol: btw... I am not one of those people who are all offended that you have 2526 posts. The more the merrier, keep this place alive, you had to see it in July when it was like people were posting like 1 post every other day. - Mike

[quote name='godwhomismike'] I dunno DM, a lot of people are jeolous or something that you have 2526 posts, I hear the next step before they ban you is they are going to limit your posts to 5 a day - LMAO :lol: btw... I am not one of those people who are all offended that you have 2526 posts. The more the merrier, keep this place alive, you had to see it in July when it was like people were posting like 1 post every other day. - Mike[/quote] That was the month I was out. :lol: Thanks for the support Mike...you're not the only one that thinks this way! I've gotten more than one PM today telling me they enjoy my posts so I don't see what the big deal is. If they limit me to 5 posts a day so be it...but I hardly think that'd be fair. How else am I going to keep my PC up? :P

[quote name='Drift Monkey']You better watch it with that...you're next on the list or so they say... :lol:[/quote] Oh, umm.....I'm sorry people that I have offended or am in the act of offending now. I didn't mean it, and I'll do better in the future. Please don't ban me, because I'd have to create a new account and my post count would be reset, then how would I ever catch up with the monkey? :(

[quote name='Drift Monkey']That was the month I was out. :lol: Thanks for the support Mike...you're not the only one that thinks this way! I've gotten more than one PM today telling me they enjoy my posts so I don't see what the big deal is. If they limit me to 5 posts a day so be it...but I hardly think that'd be fair. How else am I going to keep my PC up? :P[/quote] It's always something. I like that threads can wander, and think that it makes things more interesting. There are some people that think that it is just noise and just lowers quality of the board. Every forum, newsgroup, or mailing list I've been on, there are people that complain when things get off topic. If things are severely moderated so that everything must be on topic 100% of the time, the people that joke around get tired of it and leave. On the other hand, if there's no control at all, the people that just want the information and could care less about the side conversations get fed up and leave. So, that's why we have awesome moderators!!! They'll keep this site going strong and the members coming back. :D Great job so far!

[quote name='EyeFlyIsTheEye']I don't really care when a thread goes slightly OT, as long as it doesn't turn in the World's Biggest Douchebag pageant *cough* VTEC.net *cough* And besides... I always use my scrollwheel to skip past DM's posts :lol:[/quote] ...and I can always use my adblocker extension (firefox) to block your hideous avatar! :lol:

[quote name='godwhomismike'][size=6]Ok... Back on topic....[/size] I updated my Cars Domain site, got 19 photos on there. [url]http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/689055[/url] ok, so back to the original question, anyone else here doing a site for their car? - Mike[/quote] :lol: I have a gallery for my pics, does that count? :oops:

What did he ever do to you? Once you get William Hung involved, it becomes personal. :lol: And there's only so many times I can see Quagmire shake his head without getting motion sickness :D Back OT, I wouldn't put my car on CarDomain... every now and then you get people bashing on your ride for no reason... [quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='EyeFlyIsTheEye']I don't really care when a thread goes slightly OT, as long as it doesn't turn in the World's Biggest Douchebag pageant *cough* VTEC.net *cough* And besides... I always use my scrollwheel to skip past DM's posts :lol:[/quote] ...and I can always use my adblocker extension (firefox) to block your hideous avatar! :lol:[/quote]

Archived