LegacyGT.com

Do you think the post count removal was a necissary?

Do you think the post count removal was necessary?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the post count removal was necessary?

• Yes, it discourages PWing and a post based hirearchy!
    • No, it looks plain, and it really didn't change anything, bring them back!
    • Who cares? What's the fuss?

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']This is a funny read.. [url]http://www.legacygt.com/viewtopic.php?t=3037&highlight=post+count[/url] I will say that you are right about that previous thread I posted. it started out as a thread on Post Ratings..[/quote] It sure is...read what people have to say about me don't just leave out the good stuff. Also look how the thread ended....I find it funny you would try to use this against me when all it does is prove my point... :lol: Yeah keep bringing up old posts man...you seem to be enjoying this...

What was the point again?:lol: I am only posting threads where post count has been discussed at all. I am not out to get you DM.. :lol: I am not going to turn this thread into something between you and I.. wasn't the point. I am trying to compile information where post count had either been argues or discussed in the past. In truth, this subject has only emerged recently. I thought it had been discussed more in the past.

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']What was the point again?:lol: I am only posting threads where post count has been discussed at all. I am not out to get you DM.. :lol: I am not going to turn this thread into something between you and I.. wasn't the point. I am trying to compile information where post count had either been argues or discussed in the past. In truth, this subject has only emerged recently. I thought it had been discussed more in the past.[/quote] Whatever man...quit grapping on my tired...this thread was fine by itself until you HAD to make a comment? Why? Because you knew it'd come down to this. Put it this way...if you're not "out to get me" then why would you keep doing this stuff? Bringing up old posts? Trying to use them to prove a point against me? Changing your red text to reflect the situation? None of the other mods, not even the Admins have given me as much shit as you have and it's about time you stop.

[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']:lol: I will try not to "grap on your tired" in the future.. Fo' Shizzle.[/quote] heh...ignore my points as you may....I guess you have nothing to say to that... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] It's not my fault that every post thread that I search for with the content "post count" has a mention, reference or contribution by you. :lol: I will remove myself from this thread and see if we can actually gather some usefull information instead of just making everyone read our bickering. Agreed? 8)

[quote name='Dr. Zevil'][quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='Dr. Zevil']:lol: I will try not to "grap on your tired" in the future.. Fo' Shizzle.[/quote] heh...ignore my points as you may....I guess you have nothing to say to that... :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote] It's not my fault that every post thread that I search for with the content "post count" has a mention, reference or contribution by you. :lol: I will remove myself from this thread and see if we can actually gather some usefull information instead of just making everyone read our bickering. Agreed? 8)[/quote] Should have thought of that before you posted in the thread. Still keep doing things you said you wouldn't I see... Anyways...back to the topic at hand...

Locked. It's not up to a poll or discussion why I removed post counts from threads. Furthermore noone has even asked me why. Quite frankly Im tired of all the bickering over post counts and post whoring. If it continues past today I will find a permanent solution to the problem. <-- Not happy on my birthday.

Archived