LegacyGT.com

Phoenix Serial Killer meeting

elpete77

No. I'm not going to a meeting with serial killers.

I'm going to the meeting about them. Baseline Rapist and the other idiot shooting people at random. I plan on taking my wife gun shopping this weekend, the getting her a concealed carry permit. I'd love to kill these guys myself.

• 3 weeks later...

My ex was picking her grandma up from 24th st and buckeye bus depot at 11pm the other night. She saw a white 4 door car (the EXACT same as the rapists) fly through a red light at 100+mph. All the windows were down and as they flew through the intersection he turned the wheel, did a flew spins, and hit a bus. She was the first one to the car....to see if anybody was ok...crazy. Nobody was in there. They think whoever was driving (rapist) flew out of the window while spinning and got away.

When the police came, the cops were going crazy saying, "WHO WAS DRIVING, DID YOU SEE THE PERSON?" The police were almost 100% positive it WAS the rapist. I was trippin on all that. My ex thought the rapist was following her for a while after. I wouldnt have gone up to the car first though, unless somebody else was with me. I used to stop and help change tires, help with jumps, broken down cars, etc. RARELY anymore, unless its an older person will I stop.

Thought Id share her story about the rapist....

I'm in Scottsdale at the moment for a week only for training then I'm outta here.

Don't they have cameras at some lights to catch it? Is this more of random shootings, say like gangs in Phx or from LA?

Tons of lights are getting cameras, but still the majority do not. MAYBE 5% of them have lights.....Im not sure, but not most. The larger intersections usually have red light or redlight/speed cameras. I jsut got out of driving school 2 weeks ago, lol. They told us.

And the shootings are pretty random. there is a killer, and a rapist about. 2 seperate people. The rapist picks up women from stores, or anywhere he feels like. He has parked his car right in front of Fry's I think it was, and waited for somebody to come out he wanted I guess. He than took a lady and her daughter (11 or 12), and raped both while making the other watch. Its F'ED UP! He needs to die. He picks random people though, as does the shooter.

The shooter goes out later at night I believe, and he shoots down random people walking. He hasnt shot at cars from what Ive heard, but he goes for people w/out vehicles.

The shooting could be for gang relation crap. They used to drive around here with their headlights off, and the first person to flash them, would be shot. Luckily that has not happened in about 10 or 15 years. Now they just break into 50 cars on one block for the initiations.

ghey people need to dhy!

Archived