LegacyGT.com

another spt intake review

AWDxBOOST

nice piece, fits great and all, and even comes with tbolt clamps!

i had the wrong bushing thing that holds the support arm on as well, but its not like its going anywhere

its pretty loud, but i like it alot! definatle can hear the spool, wastegate flutter and everthing! the car sounds like a beast with the turboback and everything :wub: seems a little quicker, but its probably in my head

i got a REDICULOUS deal on it too because i used to work at a subaru dealership :icon_bigg

Sounds like you like it alot! I am thinking of gettin' one of these w/suby bux but I think I'll have to get a tune for it from TDC so I'll just save a bit more $.:icon_wink Funny how a bit more noise makes the butt dyno more sensitive:icon_mrgr . Did you have the stock filter in before the spt or did you have a drop-in like AVO/K&N?
Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

you know there is an intake and exhaust forum........

(not to be a dick or anything)

congrats on the purchase and the sick deal

Dick!!

J/K :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

^ Currently, the only available replacements are disposables.

However, SPT has supposedly solid plans to market washable/reusable/"lifetime" filters.

:)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Currently, the only available replacements are disposables.

However, SPT has supposedly solid plans to market washable/reusable/"lifetime" filters.

:)

Yes. I hope so, because the replacement MSRP for the disposable ones is $40.00!!!

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

Not trying to Jack your thread, but I just washed the car and noticed the filter was loose. In fact it was so loose it came off when I pushed on it. I was sure when I installed it two weeks ago everything was tight and checked it last time I washed the car 5 days ago. I'll have to watch this:icon_conf .

So has anyone else notice this during normal cruising, I'm getting about 1-2 mpg better. We won't talk about driving hard, mpg doesn't matter then.

Yes, especially on the highway. I average 19-21 via gt computer. Last nite after a 110 mile drive it showed 25.7! average speed 75, mild hills, using california 91. Additionally, It apprears most power gains are at passing speed.

spt review coming soon

(prelim =:()

Oh no, that means I will have to lose the intake. Thought you might be able to work it out Jon. We'll see. I driving conservatively as I am running the intake with your stg 2 tune.

MIKEBRAVO, I believe TDC is referring to the intake and custom tuning issues.

Archived