LegacyGT.com

Poor little bugger...

So about a month ago I was driving to go get lunch on a lunchbreak and remember seeing a bird flying across the road that had gotten knocked down by a car in front of me. I tried to avoid it but was pretty sure I hit it with my tire. However I saw no bird on the road, so I assumed it had become lucky and got away. However, this weekend when deciding to black-out my headlights, I took off the front grill and to my amazement I found it. Poor little guy must have been stuck in there for weeks. Hopefully he died quickly. Thought it was interesting that it went throught the front bumper like that tho. Not used to cleaning birds out of my radiator. lol

bird1.jpg.64cfc9666f25c75ac169fed74c7e675b.jpg

bird2.jpg.41b3bfd4c8d391c729e68d6a4e8f1aa5.jpg

A buddy of mine was driving under an overpass and a bunch of birds flew out...he thought he was going to hit them but didn't or so he thought. Well when he got home he realized the bike was on the roof rack and there were bits of at least two birds on the bike. Kind of gross.

or "it could of been worse"....

this is a car my brother took pics of a few months ago, this was a late 90's accord....the buck ran out in front of this guy and ran right into the front of the windshield, and landing in the back seat...the driver had some head injuries, but is doing ok now....note the guts.....

1752652960_deer002.jpg.4ca50debf92bf184a372bf1c350c1480.jpg

511737675_deer004.jpg.53777a151e95637bf586a5ddf51c3a18.jpg

this is a car my brother took pics of a few months ago, this was a late 90's accord....the buck ran out in front of this guy and ran right into the front of the windshield, and landing in the back seat...the driver had some head injuries, but is doing ok now....note the guts.....

Yeah there was someone here whose head was taken off from an accident like this. Her daughter was in the passanger seat, very disturbing I would imagine.

:eek:

Archived