LegacyGT.com

Turn on Speed Channel now!

The legacy wagon is running in the Grand Am Cup, its on right now( 11 am est) Its not running in the front of the pack, but i've already seen a few good shots of it

Awh this is just BS, I just turned it on hoping to see some good racing and they have a live broadcast talking about Montoya and how he will be racing in Nascar Asscar next year. What a step down for Montoya though.

A little late but PM sent.

Also a little late: Grassroots Motorsport magazine (June '06) covered the LGT sedan coming 2nd only to the EVO on a rainy Laguna Seca race day (pg.138).

The driver was Chris Lock ... on this forum.

The race day was covered on Speed May 13/ 14/ 15 12, 2006. Can you get that race from start to finish?

Chris Lock is on the forum, mostly in the motorsports section, and the funny part about them coming in second is that they just brought the car down there for a test run.

Who was driving the WRX? GOTO racings other car is a wrx and I believe the other Locke brother was driving that that weekend. Just curious if it was him.

edit: the magazine says Chris Lock drove the WRX and Brian Lock drove the LGT. Maybe the magazine made an error? Maybe me.

But in the avatar, Chris has the LGT. Hmmm. I'd have to look into another thread.

Here is the link from their site so I figure they should know who was driving what that day.

GOTO Racing :: View topic - GOTO:Racing take 2nd and 5th at Season USTCC Season Opener.

Both of them have been driving the Legacy in Grand Am so both can have it as their avatar, although that has changed for the next races. Ah thats all coverd in the motorsports forum along with a nice thread of with pics of them building the car.

Archived