LegacyGT.com

JULY 23. Mt Hamilton Subby Meet!

aldouse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think 10-10:30am has been established. I'm meeting with the LIC group at 9am, and then heading down to the Great Mall.

You can check the Bay Area forum on i-club.com to be sure, though.

-Mike-

im caravaning with the sac heads...Meet in west sac still i believe...not sure if everyone from that spot is going to the greatmall...might just head straight to mt hammy...um if any one wants to meet up from elk grove south sac area pm me...

haha. sorry i didn't get a chance to whore out your car again this time mike.

only legacy owner i met today was legacysti w/ the dbtuned sticker on his abp gt sedan w/ the sti conv. really nice car.

there was another grp sedan there w/ nevada plates and tinted tails. anyone here claim ownership to that car? if so, what exhaust is that you're running? its hella sweet.

nkoan. you weren't the only guy wearing a cowboy hat (if you were wearing one @ all)... i saw 4 others. i knew that was your car cuz you were the only legacy parked in the staff lot. haha ;)

GT-L: sorry bro i saw you roll up and all but i never got a chance to talk to ya. if you ever go to the ssf eggettes meet @ i-club i'd prolly meet you there again.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

haha. sorry i didn't get a chance to whore out your car again this time mike.

only legacy owner i met today was legacysti w/ the dbtuned sticker on his abp gt sedan w/ the sti conv. really nice car.

there was another grp sedan there w/ nevada plates and tinted tails. anyone here claim ownership to that car? if so, what exhaust is that you're running? its hella sweet.

nkoan. you weren't the only guy wearing a cowboy hat (if you were wearing one @ all)... i saw 4 others. i knew that was your car cuz you were the only legacy parked in the staff lot. haha ;)

GT-L: sorry bro i saw you roll up and all but i never got a chance to talk to ya. if you ever go to the ssf eggettes meet @ i-club i'd prolly meet you there again.

That's my GRP car with the nevada plates, and yeah I forgot the cowboy hat too :( The exhaust is a Greddy EVO 2 catback.

EDIT: If you were thinking of that black Legacy in the vendor lot, that was just some guy with LIC. The "staff" lot wasn't anything more then the first few spots of the regular lot, and we only got those spots since we showed up early to help set up :p

Thanks. :) I was parked in the boonies for most of the day... :p

-Mike-

Huh? you must have been in parked BFE. Another member and myself were looking for your car but was not able to find it.

Saw about 8 other Legacys out there.

I have to say, there were alot more Legacies there this year than previous years :p

Although the last two years there were more 90-94 Legacies, this year was mostly 05+

Who had the silver sedan with the 18" Formels in the third parking lot? Those wheels look great on the LGT.

Huh? you must have been in parked BFE. Another member and myself were looking for your car but was not able to find it.

Yeah, I was at the far end of the parking lot closest to the entry. I should be able to make it to the UCKK meet tomorrow (i-Club -- Forums - Tuesdays, 8pm Union City Krispy Kreme (UCKK Meet), if you really want to see it. :)

-Mike-

Who had the silver sedan with the 18" Formels in the third parking lot? Those wheels look great on the LGT.

Yep, that was me! (Formula Mesh wheels actually:))

Yeah, I was at the far end of the parking lot closest to the entry. I should be able to make it to the UCKK meet tomorrow (i-Club -- Forums - Tuesdays, 8pm Union City Krispy Kreme (UCKK Meet), if you really want to see it. :)-Mike-

Hmm...I'm actually going be somewhat north tmrw. Maybe I can make it to this one. But two meets in a week...that's like Subi overload right there. :icon_bigg

-Ray

Hmm...I'm actually going be somewhat north tmrw. Maybe I can make it to this one. But two meets in a week...that's like Subi overload right there. :icon_bigg

UCKK is pretty chill, and I only stay ~1.5 hours or so. aldouse will probably be there as well. It'd be nice to have more Legacys come out... ;)

-Mike-

I took some pics, most of them were of legacys don't have any way of making the pics smaller to get them on here though cuz I just reformatted my computer not too long ago, when I get the software I'll set them up...

I have some of CreoSTi

one of dv/dt

couple of nkoan -for the exhaust ;)

and one of aldouse

one of lzykid4life

and of course one of mine

and a couple others...

Legacys were representing there this year, it was nice to see!

Archived