LegacyGT.com

JULY 23. Mt Hamilton Subby Meet!

aldouse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
last year was great. parking is not an issue at the park...just takes awhile to get into the park cause of all of the cars. I was one of 3 legacys last year, it was awesome hahaha hopefully there will be more this year...and get to meet some of you guys from the forum. The meet at the great mall was horrible last year, security kicked all 150 or so of us out of the parking lot for loitering, before we even got to take the picture...Will be fun though

a lil heads up... chp and park rangers will be patrolling mt hammy that day. this will be the LAST Mt Hammy Meet. so please keep your speeds under control and the temptation to do something stupid at a bare minimum. they will be kicking people out.

apparently something happened over the past 2 meets that almost ruined this year's meet.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

http://www.i-club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139279

-----------------------

**********This is the LAST YEAR for HAMILTON Thanks to speeders!!!************

Guys,

The CHP, and the park admin don't want us there anymore because of the past speeders, accidents, etc.

Miki and I had to work our ASSES off to convince the park to let us do it again this year.

There will be NO speeding, NO reckless driving!!! ABSOLUTLY NONE!!!

If you are speeding, you will be asked to leave the event no question asked.

I know a lot of n00bs will be up there trying to show off... This CANNOT be done! We will be kicked out of the event!!!!

So if that one n00b ruins it for the rest of us... I am personally going to kick the living crap out of them! I'm serious.

I just want us all to meet up and have fun. DRIVE LIKE A GRANDMA, THIS IS NOT A RACE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CHP will be present, and they WILL nab your ass if you SPEED.

They don't care about mods and such... They only care about safety. So DON'T RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

i-Club -- Forums - **********This is the LAST YEAR for HAMILTON Thanks to speeders!!!************

-----------------------

**********This is the LAST YEAR for HAMILTON Thanks to speeders!!!************

Guys,

The CHP, and the park admin don't want us there anymore because of the past speeders, accidents, etc.

Miki and I had to work our ASSES off to convince the park to let us do it again this year.

There will be NO speeding, NO reckless driving!!! ABSOLUTLY NONE!!!

If you are speeding, you will be asked to leave the event no question asked.

I know a lot of n00bs will be up there trying to show off... This CANNOT be done! We will be kicked out of the event!!!!

So if that one n00b ruins it for the rest of us... I am personally going to kick the living crap out of them! I'm serious.

I just want us all to meet up and have fun. DRIVE LIKE A GRANDMA, THIS IS NOT A RACE TRACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The CHP will be present, and they WILL nab your ass if you SPEED.

They don't care about mods and such... They only care about safety. So DON'T RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

yup yup last year a guy went off a cliff...ended rubber side up, and the previous year before that some guy went into a rail..., any one meeting at the sacramento spot? and there really is no area to speed, there are usually bikers or people in front of you the whole time.

How far away from Sac is Mt Hammy? (Want to know for gas purposes)

And if I went, I don't know where the "great mall" is, so anyone carpooling out of sac?

I will hopefully have my full stage II+ exhaust on by then...

How far away from Sac is Mt Hammy? (Want to know for gas purposes)

And if I went, I don't know where the "great mall" is, so anyone carpooling out of sac?

I will hopefully have my full stage II+ exhaust on by then...

hey sac has a caravan going down to mt. hammy already for the meet. one of the other guys in here is going to caravan w/ them i believe.

here's the link to the sac caravan w/ i-club.com

i-Club -- Forums - Mt.Hammy Caravan 06

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

How many of you that are going have aftermarket exhaust? I would like to hear some exhaust in person if anyone has a "quiet" one. Internet clips are never as good as real life.

i got a quiet one. and best of all its from ebay! = cheap crap :icon_bigg

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

Archived