LegacyGT.com

Good tuners/shops in SE PA area?

Max Rebo

Instead of taking a long time to search (I'm at work... being... um... productive) :p, I figured I'd ask here.

Are there any Subaru tuners or shops in the SE PA vicinity? I just purchased some STi pink springs from GTWorx/RaceComp and I'd like to find a place close to me. However, if none exist, then I figured I'd just take a day to head down to GTWorks/RaceComp for the install and schedule an alignment with a shop local to them on the same day.

I appreciate any info.

Xotic Performance is located out near the Exton/Cochranville (sp?) area. I always see a few Subarus around there and several Impreza owners and I have visited during their dyno days. They seem reasonably knowledgable and should be able to do a spring install without any problems. I don't know if they have an alignment machine, but you should be able to go to any place to get the STi pinks aligned (I can't imagine there will be a huge difference from stock alignment specs when compared to a really low spring selection).

I can't think of any other place off the top of my head, but something tells me that there might also be another shop in Downingtown. Your best bet would be to go to the Tri-State forum on NASIOC and ask there. The local Suby community there is really helpful!

Peace,

Mark

Archived