LegacyGT.com

Problem posting!

Ever since the "subscription expired" thingie, I post something "most of the time long) and then I hit SUBMIT and I get a "message to short" and I loose everything I wrote. It happens mostly when typing in the small window below the thread.

Ever since the "subscription expired" thingie, I post something "most of the time long) and then I hit SUBMIT and I get a "message to short" and I loose everything I wrote. It happens mostly when typing in the small window below the thread.

happened to me too, when you type in that box below the posts, the fonts show up different, then i know that it'll happen...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Just happened twice right now as I typed this:

It started after the page was down for the domain name thingie.

I get this:

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:

1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

Interesting, I'll keep an eye out but if it's been occurring that long its not related to any software I installed 2 days ago.

Maybe try switching to VB style and see if its a template issue.

The only thing I could find on the VB forums were some general complaints but no solution other than disabling the WYSIWYG editor in your UserCP (setting it to standard). Try disabling it and report back if you still have the issue.

Archived