LegacyGT.com

help Techna-fit lines problem

vanjames

had my techna-fit lines installed today and both lines for rear calipers are leaking.found one before bleed and the other one started to leak when my mechanic doing bleed.Called Eric from liteswap and no body answer.:icon_mad: :icon_mad:

not very happy

had my techna-fit lines installed today and both lines for rear calipers are leaking.found one before bleed and the other one started to leak when my mechanic doing bleed.Called Eric from liteswap and no body answer.:icon_mad: :icon_mad:

not very happy

James, you called Sat. evening on a holiday weekend... Im sorry I couldnt return your call immediately. We do check emails all weekend and I did reply to your email.

Where are they leaking from? Like mccorry said, if you dont use all the washers, they will leak (though they do come with new washers). But if it is leaking elsewhere, like from a fitting, then you will need new lines. I gave you the number for Techna-Fit to save time. It'll be much faster for them to ship you a replacement direct if that is the case.

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

yes my mechanic did install a washer inside and a washer outside.and the leak is from that "plastic sleeve" which after the elbow fitting.so the leak is from between fitting and line.not from the bolt which attach to caliper.

Archived