LegacyGT.com

2007 WRX STI Limited Edition

Rimfaxe

Well, I had an 04 STI, and I loved it, but I didn't love the attention it gained me, i.e. police, and 16 year olds in riced out hondas/acuras. But the performance was top notch, I mean the thing would perform as well as my dad's C5 corvette he had at the time... he has since traded up to a C6. But the thing would nearly hold up in the acceleration dept. and more than out perform in the twistys and that was a lot of fun. Nonetheless, I ended up trading it in for an 05 Legacy GT Ltd, and I love the car apart from the cocked up radio, and hvac system (mine did the blowing hot then cold air thing until I got it fixed), crappy tires, moonroof that sometimes doesn't want to shut... you guys all know the list! One of the big reasons I got the Legacy was I wanted that level of luxary, like leather heated seats and of course losing that giant attention magnet wing! Anyway, if all goes well I trade the Legacy in for the 07 STI limited (urban gray please) and in another year I will end my two year hiatis from my job (I've been staying home with my 5 month old son, and will continue to do so for about another year) and when I return to my old job I will have a company car expense which allows for a $350 per month car payment... I am hoping the 08 Legacy Spec B will be like the 07 except without the goofy blue STI like blue inserts... everything else I really like about the Spec B.... I do wish the STI Limited had the regular BBS STI wheels, instead of the look a like Einki, but I guess I could pick up a pair of Silver BBS rims on Ebay and put winter tires on the Einkis... I am very excited about the satelite radio and aux input for an ipod...

Hmm if something ever happened to my car i would seriously consider an sti limited. My first choice would be an LGT STi which hopefully will happen some day :)

Archived