LegacyGT.com

Was I out of Line?

Just a q about this kind of post. Was I wrong? I didn't think that this was a street racing type post. If so I will keep my mouth shut in the future>:confused:
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

for the boxster chase? kinda.. even I refrain myself of posting my own discoveries of my coilover setups and what not.. not saying that I drive fast on public roads and possibly endangering myself and others (because even my own discoveries happens below the speed limit), some things I think dont need be said.. hence I dont post as much as much as I use to.
Keefe

ehh...I just re-read it. I think it was tame as there was no indication of racing or breaking any laws, but it certainly is right there on the edge of being ok. :lol:

By the rules here, I think so.

That's why I wrote "in theory." IF you do that, you should be ok :lol:

Noted and kept in RAM:) .

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

I think that it bordered on being OK/needing to be locked - so it was up to Moderator/Admin "whim." Not unfair. Not uncalled for, if a "strict reading" of the rules applied.

Once you insisted that it wasn't "theoretical," sis, I think you sealed the fate of that thread. :(

It's a very hard thing for the mods and admins here to try to keep this kind of stuff in-line, and I truly do feel for their delimma. On the one hand, undeniably enthusiasts themselves (I truly believe that we're all brothers and sisters here, who share a love of the LGT and its ability to perform, especially once modified), it's hard not to get a chuckle from these tales (I know that I do, and that despite my professed dislike of them, I've even been known to slip and post one, from time-to-time, on other Forums which allow them). On the other, they're required to maintain the Forum decorum - and to do so in a fair and unbiased manner regardless of personal relationships.

I don't think that you were particularly out-of-line, robinlsb, but IMveryHO, that thread did tread rather close to the border, and the slight push, combined with its "questionable" nature....well, "IBTL!" :)

All this is in-theory, of course. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

NO WAY! What would have been out of line was if you didn't beyotch slap that Porsche snob and let him dis the power the LGT.

I have no idea what the above means. I have been suitably chastised and will never, ever post ANYTHING that smacks of a kill story.:icon_wink

Archived