LegacyGT.com

Question : Will a Stock GT wheel fit in the spare compartment of the LegacyGT?

i got the stocker in there as a backup too. however, still trying to figure out if it'll be ok to run the re92 in either direction. from what i've read here and on nasioc, it seems one camp insists that re92's are not directional so it won't matter. however, others insist that the wear on radials caused by AWD gives tires an inherent bias that develops after driving on them for awhile. any thoughts?

yea, that was what i was wondering as well. Seems like it won't matter because It'll just be temporary anway.

EXACTLY. It's a spare. It will be on the car just long enough to get the right replacement on. Then you've only got to worry about the difference in your new tire in regards to the other three. Unless you do like people around here with their donuts and drive on it for a couple of months....at 80 on the interstate no less. Honestly if you listened to everyone on a messageboard you'd eventually be afraid to put gas in your car because someone will enlighten you as to its tendancy to cause a fire. But that's a subject for a whole other rant.

As for seeing if it would fit, I would've just jacked up the car, popped off one of the tires, and tried it myself. But that's just me. I know it won't fit in mine because of the dead hooker.

Experience is something you don't get until right after you needed it.

i got the stocker in there as a backup too. however, still trying to figure out if it'll be ok to run the re92 in either direction. from what i've read here and on nasioc, it seems one camp insists that re92's are not directional so it won't matter. however, others insist that the wear on radials caused by AWD gives tires an inherent bias that develops after driving on them for awhile. any thoughts?

The RE92s aren't directional, s you can ru them either way.

Actually, you can run directionals either way. The primary reasons for the "directional" part are for wet traction, and for tire noise. Minor consideration is the way that some of them look.

Ron

RE-92s are not directional and unless you are intending to do a full 5 wheel rotation every so often...it won't matter. Hell...if you are running RE-92s not much of anything matters.

Seriously, the short drives you may do on your "Spare" will not be of any concern.

RE-92s are not directional and unless you are intending to do a full 5 wheel rotation every so often...it won't matter. Hell...if you are running RE-92s not much of anything matters.

Seriously, the short drives you may do on your "Spare" will not be of any concern.

Thats good cause I just put Dibs on one for 85.00 4k on the tire:icon_bigg :icon_bigg

If you can afford College, you probably don't need to go.

I know it won't fit in mine because of the dead hooker.

You have one too?! My car came with one. Starting to stink though...you think the smell will effect resale value?

H2OSB

Archived