LegacyGT.com

Just saw LGT w/ Sti spoiler - black rims

Guest JessterCPA

Guest JessterCPA
Just drove past Bill Kolb up on Rt 303, and saw a Red LGT with the STi lip spoiler & black 5 spoke rims. I do not care for the color, but it looked real mean. Someone needs to snap a picture of it & post it here.

I was up at BK last week and saw that car. It is really mean looking. BK offers some really cool dealer options on their cars. It's too bad I didn't buy my car there. My Legover came from Wayne Subaru.

I have yet to see any others. I have seen a couple of outback wagons, though...on 95S. I checked out the red, and though it wasn't something I would want, it's a good one, in it's own. Wish I had more chances to drive...just b/w work and home, there's no time to get the hell outta here. Stupid internet. :wink: Anyway, catch ya all around...maybe we shall pass along some random route someday! Wave Hello! i.

[quote name='agctr']Sounds like the GT is starting to get around in the states especially on the East Coast. Wonder if they are LegacyGT.com members ? Adam.[/quote] I was talking to my Purchasing contact at Subaru-Indiana automotive, and he told me the demand for Legacy GT's and Outback XT's is VERY strong. He says there lot out back is the lowest that he's ever seen. They did build over 10,000 Legacy/Outbacks in August, so they are definately trying to fill the pipeline. We are forecasting 107,000 for 2005! Rob

[quote name='aldog1330']Wow, good numbers! I know I've still not run across another GT Sedan in the Albany area. I passed a GT Wagon once, and a 2.5i sedan once, but no GT sedans.[/quote] I might head up there for the stockade association walkabout in schenectady this weekend--so if you see a black GT its me! :P

• 2 weeks later...
Hey maosta nice to meet ya I'm also in the portland area. [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v450/rogu3/IMG_0477.jpg[/img] I'll admit it though I've yet to see another LGT yet, maosta and I must be on opposite schedules =) *edit2:That's more fitting I think.

Archived