LegacyGT.com

Witty Legacy tag line

Hey guys, need a little creativity. I am working on something for the Legacy, and I was wondering if anyone has any short "slogans" for the Legacy.

I am thinking of something that shows the Legacy in a good light, but also addresses the fact that the Legacy is in fact a Legacy, like a double meaning. Something like "Respect a Legacy."

If anyone is feeling especially creative, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! :icon_mrgr

Is this for an SoA compaign or a personal project? Anyways, if I think of anything I'll let you know...

Btw, I just saw a Subaru commercial today and it showed all the different Subarus in it, and they were all like driving around in the rain like rally cars, except for the Legacy. No, those chose to show that crashing into a wall. WTF? The Legacy gets no respect.

Yah... I was thinking that, too.

Tribeca, nimbly avoiding an accident.

Outback driving around in the great wild yonder.

Legacy 2.5i all decorated with danger tape crashing into a barrier

WRX driving around on the street.

What the hell is THAT... Legacy is the sacrificial lamb, or something?

Legacy. Used to be the first-born. Now, Subaru's red headed step-child. How's that tag line.

Ahem, there are GT drivers here without turbos.

Granted I'm a noob...but aren't all the new GTs (from 05 on) turbo-charged 4 cyls?

If he's writing ad copy for today, then the only cars that matter are the ones Subaru will sell today.

So...no offense meant...it's just that while a tag line for 2006/2007 should indeed include an element of the past - hence "heritage" - it must additionally speak directly to the current new car prospect - hence "turbo-charged."

Capeesh? :icon_smil

Archived