LegacyGT.com

How much will I expet to pay in So.CAL ? 2005 GT Limited

advan

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='EyeFlyIsTheEye']I've already started negotiations for a Legacy GT (non-limited) and I have been getting offers from invoice to around $325 below invoice. Just gotta get the dealers running against each other :lol:[/QUOTE] Which dealers did you go to, I went to Irvine Subaru and I paid $400 over invoice with a 4.9% interest rate (for a limited wagon). Just make sure that you also get a good rate after negotiating the price.

I've already lined up my payment (not through Subaru) and I just e-mailed all the dealers. Jim from Riverside was willing to give me $25,412 for a Legacy GT Sedan with air filter, automatic, subwoofer and security upgrade. Carlos from Irvine quoted me invoice and so did Reza from Subaru of Santa Monica. John from Big Valley also gave me $225 below invoice on a Legacy GT Sedan. It seems to be harder to negotiate on the Limited though, still $500 above invoice, but I'm seeing what I can do. I'm gonna give Carl Huston a call right now. The only problem is that you have to ask specifically whether the price includes the ad and destination fees.

I got mine from Desiree at Irvine, it just depends if they have the car that you want. Mine was harder to get a Limited wagon with a specific color in AT. If John is giving it to you below invoice that is good. Call Desiree at Irvine and tell her that Rommel sent you, just curious how much she will give it to you, she is the daughter of the owner and the fleet manager. Then it just depends on where you live, if it is practical to drive where ever you think will give you the best deal. I also know John from Big Valley I got my WRX from him.

Hopefully, all of you SoCal folks that are still looking have seen this post...[url="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4816"]http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4816[/url]. Irvine Subaru is pushing for Subaru Gold Dealership status and Jeremy is leading the charge. Applies to on the lot and orders. Just factory ordered my 2005 LGT Ltd 5MT Wagon w/Sec Upgrade, Autodim Mirror, STI SSK and PK, Momo SK, Amp and Subwoofer, Center Armrest and rear cargo net, Square cross-bar set, and rear cargo liner for $27,683 ($1188 below invoice). SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived