LegacyGT.com

Let's please revisit Cobb AP CEL and blinking cruise

When I bought my LGT, I knew the CEL and cruise lights would be crazy due to stage 2 upgrades. I read a forum describing the 2.2 resistor fix, and expected to do this. However, I downloaded the newest version of the stage 2 map, and installed fixing the problem.

Before the fix, the cruise was inoperable. I still have some problems with the cruise after the fix, although it works now. The cruise likes to randomly shut off. I did notice it likes to shut off at the start of a hill climb.

Will the resistor fix this? Anybody experience this too?

I don't think this is related to your mods. Check in the warranty forum for threads discussing this. Some cars are having cruise control problems. I know my boss just got back from a trip in his LGT and he said that his cruise control stopped working, and he has no mods.

The neutral switch in the MT toggles by itself causing the cruise control to shut off. The current fix is to remove the switch and file down the copper washer by maybe a hundred of an inch. I have not had a problem since then.

The neutral switch in the MT toggles by itself causing the cruise control to shut off. The current fix is to remove the switch and file down the copper washer by maybe a hundred of an inch. I have not had a problem since then.

Thanks guys. Is thıs the fıx perfromed by a Subaru dealer?

Archived