LegacyGT.com

Tri-State Dealers?

No Namer

Thanx Edvig, I emailed Wayne Subaru last night, still waiting for a reply from them though....btw,props to the forum member who recomended e-mailing all the dealerships in and around your area for the best price, it is fun to make THEM sweat for a change... Avs,funny you mentioned Beltway Subaru, cause I'm looking at an email from Sabrina right now saying how their willing to go $200 over invoice for the model i'm looking for...not bad for a starting point

Guest JessterCPA
I went to Liberty Subaru in Oradell. Dealt with Alex. He's a good guy. I also dealt with Loman in Parsippany. They were good, but not as convenient for me. Try them out & see if you like them. I also heard Billy @ Wayne is good too.

Bought my car at Rye Ford Subaru. Took in a sheet from vanbortelsubaru.com, with all the options I wanted, and they accepted. Paid 15 bucks more than what Vanbortel was quoting. Base GT 5MT - silver - didn't care for leather, sunroof, or power seats (saves weight without). Not bad, for Wheel locks, sti sts kit, rubber mats, subwoofer, security upgrade, momo knob, sti pedals, and ait filtration kit. Good luck with the find. Later, i.

[quote name='JessterCPA']I went to Liberty Subaru in Oradell. Dealt with Alex. He's a good guy. I also dealt with Loman in Parsippany. They were good, but not as convenient for me. Try them out & see if you like them. I also heard Billy @ Wayne is good too.[/quote] JessterCPA...I know you read about this mess with Liberty Subaru, but here it is for the Legacy crowd. [url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626508[/url]

[quote name='No Namer']Thanx Edvig, I emailed Wayne Subaru last night, still waiting for a reply from them though....btw,props to the forum member who recomended e-mailing all the dealerships in and around your area for the best price, it is fun to make THEM sweat for a change... Avs,funny you mentioned Beltway Subaru, cause I'm looking at an email from Sabrina right now saying how their willing to go $200 over invoice for the model i'm looking for...not bad for a starting point[/quote] Good job. I'd learn some lessons from helping my friend with a purchase of a new accord. Almost all Honda dealership ripped people off. Seems like most of the Subaru dealers are more honest and give you a straight answer. I'll definitely go with Beltway Subaru. Only 3 sales people working there. So there aren't much competition between themselves. Comparing their price with Van Bortel Subaru in Rochester they have a slight edge there. Good luck with your purchase.

Guest JessterCPA
[quote name='Edvig']JessterCPA...I know you read about this mess with Liberty Subaru, but here it is for the Legacy crowd. [url]http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=626508[/url][/quote] Yes I read that also. I now changed jobs, so that convenient location I wanted is not so convenient anymore. Bill Kolb is close to my office now. NASIOC has mixed reviews of that place too. Wayne Subaru is real close to my house, and now reading some good things about them, I have them as an option also.

In my experiences, Bill Kolb is fine for service. I service my cars there. I've never had my cars serviced at Wayne Subaru. I'm friends with people who work there which is why I bought my car from there.

Tri-State area is a pretty broad statement. I take it from the majority of locations listed as NY that you mean THAT tri-state area. Well, PA, NJ, & DE is another popular "Tri-State" area. Just another reason Locations should be filled out.

Read your post, Mike...that sux reall bad...hope you get your plates soon without any more hassle....thanx all for the suggestions, but it turns out i may be moving out to the Nothwest area(Seattle) so I'm gonna have to start a whole new search for quality dealers out there,fortunately I got a few names from some users here, so it's all good

Archived