LegacyGT.com

A joke for all you married guys

BDII

a man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy asks,"What are these, Dad? To which the man matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son.

Men use them to have safe sex.""Oh I see," replied the boy pensively. Yes, I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, "Why are there 3 in this package? " The dad replies,"Those are for high school boys, ONE for Friday, ONE for Saturday, and ONE for Sunday." "Cool" says the boy.

He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then who are these for?" "Those are for college men," the dad answers, TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."

"WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "then who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12 pack!

With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, "Those are for the married men. ONE for January, ONE for February, ONE for March....etc."

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

:lol: :lol: Oldie but goodie ( I aint married for the record)
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Smoke.....you must not have kids yet...

After the first child it's cut in half....every one thereafter it gets cut buy the same amount;)

We just had our first child together on 5/31/06 - 8 lb 10 oz boy!! We named him Spencer. She is already interfering with my sleep....EVERY night! :icon_bigg She has two previous, as do I. This is our last, though! I have an extremely RARE woman, we've been together for 4 years, and no drought, other than some when she was pregnant, and right after! She also still loves to "prime the pump" :wub: ....Hell, I had to marry her!!! :icon_wink

My last one was like maybe twice a month, at best, after our kids! :icon_conf

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

Congrats, -Smoke_ ! :D

Baby Anna just passed the 5-month mark a few days ago.

As for contributing to this thread:

Yesterday, I stopped to pick up a pack of condoms at the local drug-store. The nice young man behind the counter informed me that "hey, these'll go on-sale next week!"

I was like, "Bro, WTF good is that gonna do me, now?" :lol:

We both had a good laugh! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Congrats, -Smoke_ ! :D

Baby Anna just passed the 5-month mark a few days ago.

As for contributing to this thread:

Yesterday, I stopped to pick up a pack of condoms at the local drug-store. The nice young man behind the counter informed me that "hey, these'll go on-sale next week!"

I was like, "Bro, WTF good is that gonna do me, now?" :lol:

We both had a good laugh! :D

Thanks! I am very proud of my little man!:) As for the condoms.. :rolleyes: Some people just don't get it! Like I'm worried about saving 25 cents, or getting some....:lol:

How much doe's Anna weigh now? They are so cute when they are little and learning!

"You poke it, You own it" - Man law supporter

How much doe's Anna weigh now? They are so cute when they are little and learning!

^ +1 - Anna being my first, I'm just learning this now. :wub:

I'd guess she's a little over 17 lbs.? She's always been right along the 50%-line, but man if she doesn't look chubby! I could just fry up her little calves/thighs! :icon_bigg

-----

Brother wukindada - I wouldn't mind doing it, but we're currently not sure if we want more. :lol: I guess it's kinda hard for the both of us to "see beyond" the current sleepless nights and get over how tired we are - one of these little suckers really wears you out!!!!!

But we both do love kids....and every time I look at my little meatball of a girl, I want another to play with. ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived