LegacyGT.com

Holy silver spotting!

Legacy05

So I normally don't see many Legacy's running around down here, well yesterday I saw 3. One turbo and two non-tubo silver Leggys ... I followed a non-turbo home last night and I tried getting the guy to wave, but apparently he isn't a Suby ethusiast ... he just kept driving even after I sped up he didn't seem to care! heh.

The vast majority of the Legacies I've seen around the valley are driven by elderly people, mid-fifties +. I rarley see anyone youngish in them, seems like the younger, hipper crowd, those who might wave back, are driving Imprezas. But most of them, it seems, are too cool to wave back.

The vast majority of the Legacies I've seen around the valley are driven by elderly people, mid-fifties +...

I'm amused to hear people in their mid-fifties described as elderly! Since the average lifespan has been getting longer, these people probably consider themselves middle aged, and so should you.

:icon_wink

I'm amused to hear people in their mid-fifties described as elderly! Since the average lifespan has been getting longer, these people probably consider themselves middle aged, and so should you.

:icon_wink

Yeah, I was a bit off base saying "elderly", no offense meant. I just meant that most of the LGTs I see are driven by people who could care less if any peers are driving the same thing.

Good come back :) Elpete is correct though, I see a fair amount of blue hairs running around in base model Outbacks and Legacy's. They do have their blinders on too if they can see the car next to them. :)

Archived