LegacyGT.com

T-Shirt design (final poll)

Tide

Pick a design.  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Pick a design.

#2...looks the best if your gonna put it on the front. #1 would be good centered if it was on the back. Then maybe put something small on the front to the side. ??? Are the shirts gonna be black??? Would be cool in Subaru Blue....you know what I mean. :D
OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

2 sided printing would significantly raise the cost, we're trying to keep this pretty cheap for our first offering. I personally prefer the simpler designs, #1 and #2. What I'm concerned about with #1 is it'll look bad if it's not exactly centered. I have a bunch of tshirts from concerts, etc, where it's not centered and ends up looking bad. #2 would solve that problem. Just my 2 cents

Yes agreed Stef. I think for a first up design they are looking pretty darn nice. Once the $$$$ start coming in, then we can kit up. It was hard enough breaking the 50 barrier on the site let alone getting in orders. Your 2 cents Stef, has now been raised to 5 :D Adam.

Concur with BoxerGT and Stef. #2 out the gate or as Tide mentioned: "the 2004 model". Charcoal will hold it's color lots longer than a black black will. The white of the logo will not "dim" as quickly on the dark grey as it would on the black either. WR Blue with the Subaru yellow would be great if it doesn't conflict with branding rules, laws, etc. Thanks for setting this up. SBT
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Guest *Jedimaster*
[quote name='Drift Monkey'][quote name='jedimaster']#3 kicks ass! And perfect for DM![/quote] OMG just for that I will vote for #3!!!!111[/quote] Oh Noes!!11! Biter!!! It'd be cool to also have stickers with our usernames printed on them. I think NESIC does that through [url]www.rallygraphics.com[/url]

• 1 month later...

Archived