LegacyGT.com

15% off @ subaruparts.com

Mui01

Jon makes a good point on this. If you buy an Ap for 575 through this site and then want to go to a protune map later you actually LOSE money. So if you go for this deal make sure you only want to stay with a Cobb map, otherwise you will not have gotten the best price.
PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ill gladly sell the ap for $575 but you need to buy a tdc map as well for $125 ($25 off)

what a deal right?

you guys dont realize how good you have it

an AP id 645

my maps are 150

thats 795, i sell them for $700 SHIPPED all day

so just pretend you get the ap for $550 and a map for 150

A+ deal and the service will be above and beyond that of subaruparts (because subaruparts are getting TONS of orders with this deal).

Jon makes a good point on this. If you buy an Ap for 575 through this site and then want to go to a protune map later you actually LOSE money. So if you go for this deal make sure you only want to stay with a Cobb map, otherwise you will not have gotten the best price.

however, if you buy with suby bucks for 575$ and pay 75-80% face value for the bucks on nasioc or legacygt, drops the price to about 475$, + 150 for the map, is like 625.

however, if you buy with suby bucks for 575$ and pay 75-80% face value for the bucks on nasioc or legacygt, drops the price to about 475$, + 150 for the map, is like 625.

seems like a lot of trouble and the sale might be over by then.

Oh if you have subbie bucks by all means. We aren't saying this is a bad deal, it is a terrific deal. But if you want to do protune through us for example it actually doesn't work out in your favor (on a cash basis).

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

Read from the bottom...

The coupon reads employee pricing on all OEM products.Some people did order other item

even know that should not have. I did go ahead and honor those item, however I can't sell

cobb stuff for less than I'm already selling it. If I do cobb will no longer sell to our company.

Trish

> The coupon works on aftermarket parts, and I know a ton of people

> ordered stuff from your web site over the past few days with the code.

> Is this a new change to the coupon?

>- EB50

>

> Quoting trish@subaruparts.com:

>

> >

> > EB50,

> >

> > You can't use the 15% off coupon for any aftermarket parts. The

> > special is for OEM (original

> > eguipment manufacturer) parts only, that would be Subaru of America

> > parts only. However

> > you can pay with Subaru bucks.

> >

> > Yes we do accept the coupons.

> > Please follow the directions at the link below.

> >

> > http://www.subaruparts.com/catalog/?section=258

> >

> > Thank You,

> > Trish Lee

> > Interent Parts Manager

> > Trish@Subaruparts.com

> >

Yep

Read from the bottom...

The coupon reads employee pricing on all OEM products.Some people did order other item

even know that should not have. I did go ahead and honor those item, however I can't sell

cobb stuff for less than I'm already selling it. If I do cobb will no longer sell to our company.

Trish

> The coupon works on aftermarket parts, and I know a ton of people

> ordered stuff from your web site over the past few days with the code.

> Is this a new change to the coupon?

>- EB50

>

> Quoting trish@subaruparts.com:

>

> >

> > EB50,

> >

> > You can't use the 15% off coupon for any aftermarket parts. The

> > special is for OEM (original

> > eguipment manufacturer) parts only, that would be Subaru of America

> > parts only. However

> > you can pay with Subaru bucks.

> >

> > Yes we do accept the coupons.

> > Please follow the directions at the link below.

> >

> > http://www.subaruparts.com/catalog/?section=258

> >

> > Thank You,

> > Trish Lee

> > Interent Parts Manager

> > Trish@Subaruparts.com

> >

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

she said she knew the code worked, just not be honored. as you can see above, people got their package w/o ap

you'd think since their website f'd up they would honor the price. if you go into a store and they price something wrong they usually honor the price as marked. they need to fix their site. i'm still not convienced they will take subaru bucks for anything on the site including aftermarket parts. if that's the case what i want to order will show up in an empty box and their lovely little note. :lol:

you'd think since their website f'd up they would honor the price. if you go into a store and they price something wrong they usually honor the price as marked. they need to fix their site. i'm still not convienced they will take subaru bucks for anything on the site including aftermarket parts. if that's the case what i want to order will show up in an empty box and their lovely little note. :lol:

ha. apparently u dont shop at bestbuy

let's see if Mui01 gets his order with AP. so pissed not only because of AP, i also bought a boost gauge in the group buy then they shipped me the wrong color gauge. has been a pissing week, few nights ago i was pissing at people's cars thru my friend's fence after drink.

Got the shipment, and guess what in the box the wipers and cabin filter that I had order, no Cobb'sAP :icon_mad:! WTF folks, I am sorry that it didn't work on the AP, but did it work for the STP intake? I was going to order the STi strut bar, but FU Subaruparts.com!

Archived