LegacyGT.com

15% off @ subaruparts.com

Mui01

Employee Pricing on all OEM Products

We have exciting news.

Summer is here and we have a great offer for you, 15% over Subaru dealer cost !!!

Sale excludes close out items, and aftermaket parts

To take advantage of this exciting offer, you will need to use this coupon code

dC2QLHhf

http://www.subaruparts.com

Hurry! This is a limited time offer.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to call or email.

SubaruParts.com

email: sales@subaruparts.com

phone: 1-877-473-6200

web: http://www.subaruparts.com

Quantities limited to stock on hand. Sorry, no rain checks or otherwise promised prices.

Please call or email for real-time availability of parts in stock.

Offer only valid on orders greater than $50.00

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got this email too.

For kicks, I typed in the SPT exhaust part number, SOA8377900. I copied it off the flyer. It shows up as $419. Doesn't seem right to me... I wonder if this is the correct one for the Legacy GT.

Anyway, I'll probably order the intake, heat shield, and accessport from them.

Just placed my order. Seems like good prices.

yellow_spot.gif1SOA8431010Spt High Flow Intake$209.95$154.25$154.25yellow_spot.gif1SOA8431040Spt Heat Shield Gt Obxt$89.95$66.09$66.09yellow_spot.gif1SOA591U218RWiper Refill 18$4.95$3.36$3.36yellow_spot.gif1SOA591U324RWiper Refill 24$4.95$3.36$3.36yellow_spot.gif1SOA591U314RWiper Refill 14$4.95$3.36$3.36yellow_spot.gif1AELGTPORT05Cobb Ap 05 Gt Mt$645.00$570.80$570.80

Just placed my order. Seems like good prices.

yellow_spot.gif1SOA8431010Spt High Flow Intake$209.95$154.25$154.25yellow_spot.gif1SOA8431040Spt Heat Shield Gt Obxt$89.95$66.09$66.09yellow_spot.gif1SOA591U218RWiper Refill 18$4.95$3.36$3.36yellow_spot.gif1SOA591U324RWiper Refill 24$4.95$3.36$3.36yellow_spot.gif1SOA591U314RWiper Refill 14$4.95$3.36$3.36yellow_spot.gif1AELGTPORT05Cobb Ap 05 Gt Mt$645.00$570.80$570.80

What map are you going to run? Cobb only recommends using thier maps with thier intake. You may want to do some research first to make sure your ok.

remember guys

Quantities limited to stock on hand. Sorry, no rain checks or otherwise promised prices.

so being that cobbison NATIONAL BO for AP's

the chances of them HAVING them to ship = slim

plus if you want a TDC map you are better off buying it from me

$700 shipped

vs 570+ship +150 = 720+shiping

PS i have stuff in stock!

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

We wouldn't make a dime on a deal like that to tell you the truth. We already don't have a large margin on much of the stuff we sell. We try to get it to market at the best prices we can :(

Its amazing that they are making anything. And they may not be actually, that is why they have put up that notice. So they can deny the purchase at any point

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

remember guys

so being that cobbison NATIONAL BO for AP's

the chances of them HAVING them to ship = slim

plus if you want a TDC map you are better off buying it from me

$700 shipped

vs 570+ship +150 = 720+shiping

PS i have stuff in stock!

TDC....I member wrote in an earlier thread that they purchased the AP and SPT intake. To my understanding Cobb does not recommend any other intake than Cobb's. (even though you can't get it). Are they safe running a stage 1 or stage 2 cobb map that is not formulated with the use of the SPT intake? Hate to see someone damage thier car.

P.S. anyone come in yet with an SPT intake for tuning (PM me when you get a chance, I know your busy)

Is it safe? That all depends on if they care to know if it is safe or not by logging and tuning haha. You can run whatever you want. But with an unconfirmed intake on a cobb or TDC map it is your own risk.

And no, no one has come in yet

PM Me for all your Modification Needs!

Is it safe? That all depends on if they care to know if it is safe or not by logging and tuning haha. You can run whatever you want. But with an unconfirmed intake on a cobb or TDC map it is your own risk.

And no, no one has come in yet

Thanks TDC..... mickeyd2005...you should think about a custom tune if you haven't already.

damn, just placed order on subauruparts before i read TDC's reply.

my 05lgt for being totaly stock, is it wise to order a AP with TDC map ? or that option suits stage2 people the best ?

Our stage one has many MANY people "happy in the pants"

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

Archived