LegacyGT.com

Gauging Interest- Euro Rainguard (Brand New) - SOLD

Hanger

Got a rainguard from a recent groupbuy, but need the cash for now instead. It will be $200 picked up, or $200 + shipping.

Brand new, never installed!

I live in Alhambra, CA 91801

200 bucks?

It cost you how much again?

Would love to hear the explanation for the increased cost. Esp since so many in that groupbuy arent to keen on paying the 40 bucks extra that they are asking for to cover their losses with that groupbuy.

For your information, if I was able to sale this, i will surely pay the extra back to TDC Tuning. If it doesn't sell, I will return this and get a refund or whatever he wants me to do (for example: i'll ship it to people who wants them as he requested)

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

while tdctuning and myself stand back and get fucked for being a nice guys and trying to hook everyone up with the lowest prices we/i could try and get.

Hey its all good right, shows the moral character of people around these parts. And one thing is for damn sure, i dont forget things like this to easily.

i don't know what's wrong?

i already posted in the Rainguard Groupbuy thread, that i will ship it back to TDC and get my refund, but instead he said i should wait and he will pm with the shipping address for another buyer who wants it and i would ship it to the new buyer and get a refund.

i only posted this thread is to try and sell locally that way i won't have to pay shipping, and if i do sell this, I will pay that extra money that TDC and you requested...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

Thanks for backing me up Panama

RodsNcones: if anything, it will only be less than $20 profit....

I'm not hating or anything per se, just stating my general opinion. I'm too nice a guy that I even give discounts on used stuff I sell when ppl complain about damage that the previous owner did not me, and I'm already at a loss to begin with. Right?youknowwhoyouare. To each his own

• 3 weeks later...

Archived