LegacyGT.com

My Legacy was a victim of bad driving

I was shocked at the amount of damage considering the impact. These cars just fold up like a cheap suit.

Anyway, mine was repaired. All parts replaced. No bondo. All that remains is the bad memory.

Best of luck to you, Black on Black!

maybe it wasn't radiator hoses but water trapped from the river that spilled out? deep sea diving and all..(sorry if that got u mad)..as long as you didn't get a ticket however you should be covered by his insurance....someone almost always gets a ticket....

honestly prod...i had your back last week but maybe when you get the legacy back you should relax just a bit....i mean i don't know the whole truth or the way you drive and it seems it wasn't your fault..but you can understand where i'm coming from right? oh and glad to hear you're not hurt

My car was a victim of eggs last night. Woke up this morning to find it pelted w/ eggs. Very pissed.

did they dent our thin metal because they definately left some marks in the paint...i remember i did that a few times when i was younger....damn i'd kick my own ass so bad if i ever caught myself...if that makes sense.

My car was a victim of eggs last night. Woke up this morning to find it pelted w/ eggs. Very pissed.

Damn, where in NY are you? Leggies getting hit all over the place lately. I got keyed (along with a number of other vandalized cars) a few weeks ago, now you get egged... sheesh.

Gotta get my police report and get started on the repairs too. I've been putting it off because I don't want to deal with it :lol:

Archived