LegacyGT.com

Stage 2 - can never go to a dealer again..

I went in to have my rotors repaired (resurfaced) because there was steering wheel shake at high speeds when braking. They replied your car has too many power modifcations and causes you to put more stress on the brakes, we will not repair this under warantee anymore. OUCH!
06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

Now that one I'd protest... whether a stock enginge gets you moving or a highly modded engine does, once on the brakes the car doesn't care how it got going that fast. That's just another example of dealerships being non-compliant because they don't want to do warranty work.

Does anyone know if this means that they report any mods they find, at any time, whether or not it is in for warranty work?

That was my impression.

Anyway, for anyone in San Diego, I would recommend 'Lee Rollins' Firestone on Miramar road to avoid the dealer. Great attitude - you just walk in and know that they have a professional approach. They did everything on the 30K for $230 vs. a $600+ quote from the shabby looking Subaru dealer that was going to screw me over( Kearny Mesa Subaru).

shabby looking Subaru dealer that was going to screw me over(Kearny Mesa Subaru).

I will never deal with them again. They are ruthless, unethical, and most of all they love to screw their customers. And I would never recomend them to anyone else.

Just my $.02

Archived