LegacyGT.com

SSR SP1 Professors

burnin4

will you and you wife adopt me?!?! :D i sware i clean up after myself!

nice..very classy and very nice...KEEP THEM!!

Kenda:dm:

sure! I could always use a spare female around the house :icon_tong

Very classy rims...

Why the sale? Put em on that beast of an STI you have!!!

Thanks! I have my mind set on some Advan RS's for my STi, and I prefer something very lightweight for dragracing. I bought some BBS RE's for my lgt tonight, which is what I should have done to begin with :(

looks nice, but the tire size is meh. 225/40/18 is taller than stock, so a 235 makes it even worse. Besides...you have room for a 245 or 255.

I don't think Austin will really mind. If he wants quicker acceleration, he'll get in his STi. :p I use 235/40/18s (Advan Neova) on my 18x8.5" RS...

-Mike-

that extra weight from your SP1s better be gold bricks that comes with the rims ;) SSR Comps for me thanks :lol:

the weight increase wasnt too bad, from 42lbs stock -> 45.4lbs. I'll eventually loose the 3.4lbs by switching to a 2 piece lightweight rotor. These SP1's are coming off by friday anyway for some BBS RE's, not that they are any lighter :lol: . Brembos go on this week, as soon as I have the time to install them.

^ the comps I went from 42 lbs down to 37 lbs.. and I also dropped another 5 lbs up front at each corner going Racing Brake's HP Rotors.. I just had to go lighter.. the car is heavy enough as it is.
Keefe

tirerack shipped my new wheels in world record time. I ordered BBS RE's on monday night, they called me tuesday to confirm, and they arrived wed!!! Installing them tomorrow :icon_bigg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/burnin4/DSC02601.jpg

Archived