LegacyGT.com

Finally picked up my baby!

I ordered it on July 22 and just picked it up yesterday. What a long wait! It is a silver GT LTD with spoiler, subwoofer, and security. What a beauty :lol: I had them check the diff. oil before I picked it up (thanks for the heads up on an earlier posting!). The hardest thing will of course be the break in period. I really have to watch the RPM' in 1st and 2nd gear, because it revs rather quickly. The abundance of torque down low is a nice change from the WRX. The headlights are awesome! :twisted: They are so crisp and directional. I don't know why everyone is whining about 'no xenon' options. Do they even realiize how much those bulbs cost?!? The subwoofer really helps 'deepen' the sound. My friend is a stereo guru and he noticed how "centered" the vocals were. Now if I can only figure out how to get my XM installed... :( I put 103 miles on it yesterday...only 880 to go!!

Congrats!!! I ordered mine on the same date (AB, limited, 5eat) and got mine 3 weeks ago. Sorry you had to wait so long - it is hard to keep your excitement in check. What is the issue with the diff oil - is it under filled or something? I have only put 330 miles on mine but like you said it's hard keeping the revs down. I hit 5,000 rpm today a couple of times and I have an auto! I think the 5eat is adapting and raising the shift points.

Archived