LegacyGT.com

ADR Phantoms- my Ebay specials!

AKLGT

not sure really. unfortunately phil says they weigh just a tad MORE than the stockers. :( i think like 17 or 18 lbs? he says they are very good quality (from what he can tell) but not really racing rims. i suppose they are lighter weight than my 17" stockers on my old vibe gt... so compared to that sure. lol. still, i love them and the way they look! and for $400 SHIPPED to Alaska 3 day mail? holy crap! I couldn't go wrong with it! :O
Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

nice graphics.

i know. the graphics are a bit.... out there, however, it is my job and it's my advertising. plus, they are paying for it and also sponsor me for the SCCA events (and anything else i can con them into!).

just wheels and lugs shipped. i'm using the stocker re92 crap tires for now til next year.

for AK, that's a great deal. it usually costs $200 for shipping and he only charged me $100 for all 4 shipped from VT.

i know. the graphics are a bit.... out there, however, it is my job and it's my advertising. plus, they are paying for it and also sponsor me for the SCCA events (and anything else i can con them into!).

I was being sincere.

good logo and tastefully applied, imo.

I was being sincere.

good logo and tastefully applied, imo.

well, thanks. i still kinda feel it's out there perhaps. but that's ok, it still is great advertisement for me and i get a lot of calls from it... and not just angry phone calls screaming at me for passing too fast or cutting them off. ;) j/k. so far (knock on wood) i've not had any of those. but since i've gotten my graphics on back in April, i've had 2 of these

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v384/trdvibe/Pics%20for%20posting/30-05-06_1855.jpg

• 8 months later...
I don't know. but i love the look of them. unfortunately, they will not fit over the Brembo brakes (i'll be needing to do a brake upgrade later this summer). In the interim, they will work fine for now...

Looks like they make them in 18 X 7.5 too http://www.wheelsnext.com/default.cfm?action=dspWheel&MODEL=PHANTOM%20%28MACHINED%20FACE%29&color=GUNMETAL

Sooooo sexy! I think these are my favorite wheels that I've ever seen on an LGT!

I really want 18 X 8, so I'm not sure if I'll go with them, but damn....it's just so tempting lol:icon_mrgr

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

wheels look good. by the way, where did you get the window visors?

unfortunately i don't recall. it was a group buy on here 2 yrs ago.. one of those "another vent visor group buy" threads or something. only like $50 i think. they work well and i like the look of them.

Two of my co-workers are really into cars, One has a black RSX and white S2000, the other has a black 94 Mazda RX7 twin-turbo (FD), I showed them your car trdvibe and they both love it! They think your wheels look really sick:icon_mrgr

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

ah good to know. now, i have no side decals on the car til i get back from my trip to PDX in June. then I'll install the side graphics for the new biz. :) until then, i'm going stealth, minus the side magnets that will go on the car once they are finished.

Archived