LegacyGT.com

Best All-Season Tires

viperboy

Proxies = crap compared to Nokian WR's

same goes for the conti's

Of course it depends on where you live.. but if you see lots of rain and some decent snow the WR's are the shizzz

No joke..

Now if you live in florida.. you could go with a more "summerish" all seasons tire

Of course it depends on where you live.. but if you see lots of rain and some decent snow the WR's are the shizzz

No joke..

Now if you live in florida.. you could go with a more "summerish" all seasons tire

The Nokian's have better winter/snow performance yes, but how does that make the Toyo's crap?

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

I've had really bad issues with Contis (not sure if they were they same model) in the past. They would constantly go out of balance (and re-balancing them was a bitch) and one developed a bulge in its sidewall. I've read that people have had similar experiences and would not recommend them.

I've got Michelin Pilot Exaltos A/S. They're the best all season tires I've had for any of my vehicles. Provide excellent traction for a AS in snow, wet and probably some of the best dry handling for a multipurpose tire.

I would like a wider tire to fill up the wheel well a little more. So it's not so tucked in.

oh, you want wheel well filling? just get a taller tire.. as for the tucked in look, get spacers.. like 10mm spacers, that'll work.

Keefe

ur trippin bra

review I found:

But, like every compromise, there has to be a drawback. And with the WR, that sacrifice is made in dry weather performance. Don't get me wrong: they are perfectly acceptable in all summer driving conditions, but if you're one who places precise handling and accurate, high-speed stability at the top of your list, the WRs will disappoint...

throw a fast corner or quick zig-zag into the mix, and the lack of precision makes itself evident. There's a floaty, disconnected feeling that will have performance fiends cringing. But it's those same fanatics that don't see a problem with owning two sets of tires.

Pretty much typical of what I've seen in reviews for this tire. I can't really find anything positive about the dry handling performance. It doesn't snow all the time. Plus, aren't they H-rated? Boo hiss.

Archived