LegacyGT.com

WANTED: Modified Legacy for Photographing (NYC/NJ)

PeteNJ

Superb photos! :D

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Red beast and mud....I am working on my car today (Have to do some maitenence) so if I dont finish in time I will have to let you know. Please call me a few hours before the meet time to confirm. Thanks

i washed

clayed

& waxed it today...

also cleaned up the wifes new ford focus a little

I like your car as well... and as you stated there are other great looking cars as well.

i like mudfoots car.

as long as he cleans it :icon_tong

mines starting to show wear

Got Torque ?

i called Pete a few times.... Always got his voicemail... He never called me back...oh well............So my son & I spent time at the park

you guys still having the mini-meat?

http://www.wolframschenck.com/pics/mini-me.jpg

Got Torque ?

Mud,

Sorry about that. I was in a garage all day working on my car and I JUST got back to my apartment. Didn't realize i had no reception there. I thought my little project was going to take an hour and a half but instead it was a 7 hr fiasco. I want to get your car in though for sure. I will let you know the next time i can do it and this time I wont try to squeeze in a car project on the same day.

let me know. my cousin used to live at riverbend over there so im somewhat familair with the area and its only about 20 mins from my house. i wouldnt mind a sweet pic of muds wagon and my sedan representing

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived