LegacyGT.com

San Diego Qualcomm Solo event June 3/4

Longitude

Hey I might stop by for this...I am debating on putting in HIDs this weekend or not. And Sunday is going to be the Marathon, so getting around SD is gonna be a bitch. When do you think you'll show?

when you get the HID done, i would love to know how it goes.. love to see pix too.

would you mind helping me out if i do want to do it?!? i am just all thumbs when it comes to these kind of things.. i'll buy beer!!! if you like good beer there is a brewery out in miramar called AleSmith! Damn good beer!! they have this great tasting ESP and IPA!! really good.. i also work in Solana Beach next to pizza port.. if you haven't tried sharkbite.. you haven't had beer.. that's a great tasting beer.. mmm... beer..

in any case, would love to see pix of the HID install..

late,

k

when you get the HID done, i would love to know how it goes.. love to see pix too.

would you mind helping me out if i do want to do it?!? i am just all thumbs when it comes to these kind of things.. i'll buy beer!!! if you like good beer there is a brewery out in miramar called AleSmith! Damn good beer!! they have this great tasting ESP and IPA!! really good.. i also work in Solana Beach next to pizza port.. if you haven't tried sharkbite.. you haven't had beer.. that's a great tasting beer.. mmm... beer..

in any case, would love to see pix of the HID install..

late,

k

Mmm...beeeer.....

I'll be sure to take some pix and let you know how things go! I would be happy to lend a hand....provided I don't fry myself with the ballast! Haha.

Hey I might stop by for this...I am debating on putting in HIDs this weekend or not. And Sunday is going to be the Marathon, so getting around SD is gonna be a bitch. When do you think you'll show?

I'm not sure yet. Probably around 1-2pm if not there for participation, still thinking...

Seeyas there,

Long

Archived