LegacyGT.com

I hate DINGS and PEOPLE .....

Dog....I don't no what it is.....but my LGT just attracts dings and rocks in the windshield….I had to get that replaced after 3500....some truck threw one of 495 finest meteors right it to my windshield....By the way for future reference, a windshield for the LGT $500 bones. Watching a meteor shoot across three lanes heading right you and there's nothing you can do but watch.....priceless :icon_mad:

speaking english might help....

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about this one.

During my first week of ownership, I had the OB in my father's garage while I was applying Xpel paint protection film. You know, to prevent rock chips and such. He goes in a fires up the air compressor and plugs in one of the hoses, except it does latch completely into the coupler. Once the pressure gets up, the hose flies out of the coupler and wacks the rear door. Dent....and chip! Sometimes you just can't win.

Fathers are a dime a dozen, where is he buried?:iam:

Ummmm, your a nicer peroson than I would have been :icon_twis

Beside being dinged in a car park I also hate owners of dogs that crap on my lawn. Here is a way to get even with both. Using a plastic bag, scoop up the doggy doo and keep it in the car until it starts to dry out at whichb point you replenish it. IT MUST BE MOIST. When one of these cretins dings your car and you are certain it is them. Retrieve the little baggie and smear it under their drivers door handle using the bag to avoid self contamination and without making it obvious to the returning faggot. See........two for one, get's a weeks worth of laughs.:icon_twis

Beside being dinged in a car park I also hate owners of dogs that crap on my lawn. Here is a way to get even with both. Using a plastic bag, scoop up the doggy doo and keep it in the car until it starts to dry out at whichb point you replenish it. IT MUST BE MOIST. When one of these cretins dings your car and you are certain it is them. Retrieve the little baggie and smear it under their drivers door handle using the bag to avoid self contamination and without making it obvious to the returning faggot. See........two for one, get's a weeks worth of laughs.:icon_twis

Love it :icon_twis !!!!

My mom's Lexus (RX300) is a mess from where she used to work. People just dont care. Both of my Legacies took alot of abuse in the school parking lot. It actually came up last night that my mom is gonna get her car repainted. Now our cars are the same age and she will get a new one soon. This makes no sense. When questioning this she told me that my Subaru is no where near deserving enough as her Lexus is. And then I realized something. Her expensive Lexus is just a Toyota. It has nothing fancy. Her leather is in poor condition and the only feature she has that I dont have is heated seats. So we argued about that and how many expensive repairs she has had already and I won.

Sorry for the rant there but it bugs me when someone rips on me when their car is no prize itself. If Im goin luxury Ill take a BMW please.

My mom's Lexus (RX300) is a mess from where she used to work. People just dont care. Both of my Legacies took alot of abuse in the school parking lot. It actually came up last night that my mom is gonna get her car repainted. Now our cars are the same age and she will get a new one soon. This makes no sense. When questioning this she told me that my Subaru is no where near deserving enough as her Lexus is. And then I realized something. Her expensive Lexus is just a Toyota. It has nothing fancy. Her leather is in poor condition and the only feature she has that I dont have is heated seats. So we argued about that and how many expensive repairs she has had already and I won.

Sorry for the rant there but it bugs me when someone rips on me when their car is no prize itself. If Im goin luxury Ill take a BMW please.

Not so fast grasshoppa, 05-07 LGT is just as good as BMW if not better at a lower cost. Unless your talken M6 or something……

Not so fast grasshoppa, 05-07 LGT is just as good as BMW if not better at a lower cost. Unless your talken M6 or something……

Im not. Ive driven the 3 series (dad has the 330xi). fun ride but AWD system is inferior to ours. I havent driven the latest generation of Legacy yet so I guess I wouldnt know.

Im not. Ive driven the 3 series (dad has the 330xi). fun ride but AWD system is inferior to ours. I havent driven the latest generation of Legacy yet so I guess I wouldnt know.

drive one...then post if you still want a 3 series other than an M3....:icon_tong

The black paint shows more defects? Nah,couldn't be!:lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like you need to visit http://www.meguiarsonline.com and learn how to care of your paint.

i take GREAT care of my paint. things just happen that are out of my control. plus i have no garage :( i will in January though....i can't wait!

This is the problem with society today. It’s a total lack of respect for other people’s property. It starts at home, I teach my kids to take care of their toys, clothes, etc… because mom and dad work hard to get you nice stuff. Be careful when you take your bikes out of the garage. Treat others like you would want to be treated. R E S P E C T.

If that doesn't work there's ...

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

...should be a law against door dingglers.

This is the problem with society today. It’s a total lack of respect for other people’s property. It starts at home, I teach my kids to take care of their toys, clothes, etc… because mom and dad work hard to get you nice stuff. Be careful when you take your bikes out of the garage. Treat others like you would want to be treated. R E S P E C T.

Jules: The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Agreed on the lack of respect or consideration for others and their property. I have a friend who is always brushing against other cars. I'm going to show him where my car was keyed and say "Look, that's $1000 to repair, get the F away from other peoples' cars!"

Well stated.....preach on

people hear you.....but there not listening.......

That has got to be one of the best ways to get people back i have ever hear lol. This had me laughing my ass off for like 5 minutes.:lol:

Couldnt have said it better. I still get horrified if people put their fingers on glass doors. My mom matched our finger prints (mostly on the foyer mirror as we went around the corner) and made the culprit windex it. It was funny when it was my dad and he got yelled at.

In the course of 3 weeks, I had the following happen:

1. The local drunk that lives down the street grazed my bumber while trying to park after last call.

2. Some stupid person on their cell phone pulled into the spot next to mine at work and scraped my rear bumper.

3. Idiot driver at Lowes dented my passenger door.

The good thing about this is the fact that it was my beater work car, not the spec.b

1. The local drunk that lives down the street grazed my bumber while trying to park after last call.

2. Some stupid person on their cell phone pulled into the spot next to mine at work and scraped my rear bumper.

The good thing about this is the fact that it was my beater work car, not the spec.b

you suck :icon_bigg

haha... I like driving my lgt so much that I don't think I can go back to driving my beat up 91 ackie...:icon_bigg

Archived