LegacyGT.com

MPG/ET/Miles Remaining on Tank Status Error

Enlight

Has anyone experienced this? The display that shows these different data now permanentaly shows "Err" on my car since yesterday, which probably means error. I plan on bringing it to the dealership unless this is a commonly known problem that I can fix myself. The display I'm talking about is right next to the time on the dash. I tried scrolling through the different functions but the "Err" remains.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

I agree with Euclid, try the little things first. Did you just recently fill up? Did you make sure the gas cap ratcheted on? I know several people that have not done that and got CELs. Just let us know the results so we can reference them for others. BTW, Moving to warranty.

Alright, well I check the gas cap it was on right. I rescrewed it just to rest assured. Recently, the display flickers to normal for a second, but resumes to the faulty state shortly. I checked the fuses, they are fine. This happened at approx. 1500 miles. Now I just broke 2000 and a second problem has arisen, my airbag light is coming on. I want to bring my car to a dealer, but I'm a student right now and I commute. I can't be carless. Does anyone know if they will give me a loaner car?

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Archived