LegacyGT.com

Borla Header and exhaust

VTGT

Does anyone have the Borla Headers and cat back exhaust?

I was reading the borla site and I came across this

Will it void my factory warranty?

NO. Some cars even have BORLA systems as the OEM exhaust. All of our street exhaust products are 50-state emissions legal. Our headers are 50-state legal and C.A.R.B. approved. In fact, it is illegal for a dealer to deny you the OE warranty because you have changed the exhaust system.

Would there be any significant gains to having the borla headers in conjunction with the catback exhaust. This would be without the AP.

Also with that warranty information does that mean no exhaust would void an oe warranty even a full turbo back exhaust with headers?

Is the up integrated into the borla header, and also are they equal length?

so no one has the headers and cat back?

I have the cat-back and love it. I also have cobb UP/cobb-cattedDP. The borla CBE is a 2.5" and mates up to the stock DP or the cobb DP perfectly.

Stage2.5376, TDC ProTune,blah blah blahhhh and....Alky/H20 injection :icon_mrgr

I have the cat-back and love it. I also have cobb UP/cobb-cattedDP. The borla CBE is a 2.5" and mates up to the stock DP or the cobb DP perfectly.

Have you ever thought about getting the headers? Also i've heard the borla exhaust has more of a throaty growl similar to a v8, how do you like the sound (drowning)?

Archived