LegacyGT.com

Road & Track Spec B magazine AWD Sedan NEW!

If any of you have been sitting in the dealers showrooms lately you may have come accross this. I had some issues with a "spec b" floor mat so I brought it buy to have them look at it and see if I could get a replacement. PM me for results on that.

Anyways, as I was waiting in the sitting area I saw all these little 8 page articles from Road & Track. It looks like it was printed exclusively for Subaru and the Spec B. It doesn't have the entire article but all the important stuff is there. They've even highlighted the best information in yellow. I thought it was a real clean nicely done mini-magazine. I had bought a copy or two of the full magazine but this comes in its own bound 8 page article and they are free at dealerships to anyone who wants them.

I know the next question is to ask if I can post pictures. It looks just like the magazine except the front has a Spec B on it and the article focuses on all the stuff that was written about the spec b.

Let me know if anyone else sees this article at the dealers.

Yeah I saw this article too. Except at the dealer I was at they had a whole binder of stuff on their cars. I also saw that article on the Road and Track website as well while I was doing my research. This article is part of what made me want to get a Legacy even more. :lol:

Kong

Yeah like I said I don't spend a lot of time at the dealership.

I don't let them rotate my tires. I don't let them change my oil.

Something about my car being pulled around out of sight that I don't like.

The local tire shops do a really nice job and there is a guy there that flipped out when I pulled up so I knew I was in good hands. (Rarely does anyone know what this car is.)

Oh and with the loca tire shop I get to stand right there and watch them. :lol:

No worries. Did the article mention anything about the inability to sell the SpecB’s or their price?

Yes, it talked about pricing. It pointed out that not only did the spec b win every flat out performance test but it was also priced much LOWER than the Audi, Lexus, G35, and BMW.

What a car!

As far as not selling. I couldn't tell you that. Most of the delaers in my area don't have any more spec b's so I'm glad I didn't wait for the price to drop by a grand and loose the opportunity to own one.

I guess in 2007 I won't have any problem getting one because they will sell as many as they can.. NO LIMITED production. But who knows if they don't sell the 500 2006 models than they could scrap the 2007 project and then I would have never owned a new spec b.

As far as price.. it was worth every penny and i probalby would have paid more!

The navigation has paid for itself in less time spent looking up maps and pulling off the road to open my laptop.

The suspension goodies work great and the wheels and tires are awesome.

Almost as nice as the wheels that came with my Saleen Mustang.

Car is just plain awesome. No AWD four door spot sedan comes close!

in the Subaru Drive magazine with the Spec B in it.....take notice that they put in a picture of the wrong rims...they're actually much nicer in actuality so dont know why the ugly pic typo..

It it a type OR are they changing to those UGLY rims for 2007. The picture of the actual car shows normal rims but the close up they chose for the spec b rims is a different rim altogether and I don't like it.

You'd think if they were sending out millions of copies of a magazine that will be the best advertising they ever had then someone would double check or look over the article to look for any major mistakes.

This isn't a litlte spelling mistake it is showing the wrong rims .... a major part of the vehicle.

actually if you look really close...you'll see that the spec B has the 06' rims on the front...and the wrx sti limited wheels on the rear that they show the close up of...beats me.

Archived