LegacyGT.com

Goodridge SS brakelines

ion

I wanted to upgrade my brakes for some upcoming AutoX this summer. I was thinking pads, fluid and Goodridge SS lines. I tried searching and could not find a solid answer - so I figured I would ask: Where is a good place to get them (with a decent price) - also which fluid do you all recommend?

Thanks!:icon_bigg

I wanted to upgrade my brakes for some upcoming AutoX this summer. I was thinking pads, fluid and Goodridge SS lines. I tried searching and could not find a solid answer - so I figured I would ask: Where is a good place to get them (with a decent price) - also which fluid do you all recommend?

Thanks!:icon_bigg

Got mine from Peter at PLtek, contact him for a good deal.

:whore: ^^ At the time, they were one of the few that had them coated/jacketed.

Check with your intended source to make sure they're coated/jacketed - assuming you want them that way. They come both ways, sometimes from the same vendor.

Is it worth having them coated/jacketed or are simple SS lines still better than regular stock ones?

Its probably worth it as it should add little or nothing to the price (at least thats the way it was when I bought stainless lines for my WRX). The coating helps protect the outside of the lines so that they will last longer.

Archived