LegacyGT.com

my cheap shot at the new civic

OK, and here's a picture of my cock....

Nice cock, mine's still bigger though. :lol:

http://www.raglanroad.org/weblog/archives/DSC02412.JPG

In six months time, let's compare the new Civic's sales figures to all of Subaru's combined and then we will see what the general public want :lol:

I never claimed the car would not be a great seller, the Toyota Camry is a great seller. Strong sales don't mean the product has great technical or emotional merit.

As far as my comment about the car being mediocre, that is my opinion. The little car has nice handling dynamics, but the styling leaves a great deal to be desired in my opinion. The interior tries way to hard to be hip and cool at the expense of function especially in regards to the instruments. Also no discussion of a car is complete without adressing the powertrain, and again Honda falls short with a motor that makes no torque. Granted it is a peppy little bastard once it is wound up, but in gear acceleration times without downshifting are weak. Especially compared with the new GTI, which to my mind is the best value in the small sporty car segment.

Guest *Jedimaster*
Daaaaaammmn. Ok godwhomismike is winning :lol:

Hmm- to post lemonparty or not to post lemonparty :lol:

Guest *Jedimaster*
You're just jeolous.

Why don't you go and suck it:

http://i4.tinypic.com/10h0w8z.jpg

This is more my speed of udders:

http://premium1.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi//134image01.jpg

Hey ...

I am a Subie-Wannabie

... b ut ... if you look at my posts I also want a bit more convincing from you guys on the long term > 3 year maintenance costs for a Subaru.

CIVICS:

Here in Canada we have worn out 2 Civics (210,000 mi) and (195,000 mi). They do fall appart at about 200,000 mi ! ... but up to that point they are as reliable as they get, and that is what people with a small family, or teenaged drivers, or limited cash appreciate.

B ABY ACURA's

Furthermore, in Canada they did not deliver the USA EX Civic. They jazz it up, put on performance tires and sell it as an Acura EL. This time round they took the new Civic and put 205 / 55R 16 '' +155 hp with paddle shifters and navi. It costs the same as a Subie 2.5i base. Its a very tight car.

Do Tires Make the Car ?

My view is that the feel of both cars is dominated by the tires, although the Acura feels a bit too spirited and would worry me on wet roads. Consequently I prefer the base Subaru. It is just as slick inside + it offers a better interiour.

But ... will Subaru maintenance costs stay as low -- over 9 years -- as this "Civic in Disguise" ?

What has been you experience re m aintenance beyond ther 3 year point?

Civic EX manual mpg: 31 city, 39 hwy

Civic hybrid mpg: 51 city, 49 hwy (looks backwards but it ain't)

Interior dimensions: front, room for two people, rear, room for two people, but a little less that the room available in the front, plus if you put little people or kids in the rear, room for three, but still not as much as up front for the two on the outside.

Dimension is a funny word. Di men sion.

Interior dimensions: front, room for two people, rear, room for two people, but a little less that the room available in the front, plus if you put little people or kids in the rear, room for three, but still not as much as up front for the two on the outside.

:lol: :lol: LOL...and what about the dimensions of the cock and bag?:icon_surp

Archived