LegacyGT.com

Anyone have the autospeed turbo back exhaust?

CypherMax

I heard if you have sways or springs you will have trouble with this exhaust. They don't guarantee the fit at all if you have either of those. So be careful if you have either of those, I am sure they will work with you though

I heard if you have sways or springs you will have trouble with this exhaust. They don't guarantee the fit at all if you have either of those. So if you plan on doing a rear sway or lowering I wouldn't chance it

True, but they also provide a relocation kit for the sway bar so that the exhaust will fit.

I heard if you have sways or springs you will have trouble with this exhaust. They don't guarantee the fit at all if you have either of those. So if you plan on doing a rear sway or lowering I wouldn't chance it

Not neccessarily true truth is that i dont know exactly what will work as far as aftermarket suspension. But im pretty sure Dan at MachV has his car lowered with aftermarket swaybars as do a few others and have no clearance issues.

We just purchased a new building and will be expanding. The move will probably take place in about a month. Once in the new facility i will have more time to address these issues and give everyone definate answers to these questions as well as change what is needed to allow this system to fit with everything.

Thanks

Frank

ASP

i shopping around for an exhaust and i was wondering if anyone has the autospeed exhaust system or has heard anything good about it. let me know if u got any info.

^ Give this a search here - you'll find lots of positive feedback about Autospeed's exhaust system as well as their service. :)

Yes, there's a known "issue" with the need for relocating the rear sways, but I would rate this, IMveryHO, as more of a "technical concern" for potential owners to recognize and configure "around" than a true "problem." ;)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Yes I didn't mean to be negative about the post I made, I was just simply stating what has been said before. I am sure that they would work with you and fit the application appropriatley anyway.

It is really nice looking and sounds sweet. I may have to check it out since i am like 45 min from them !

^ No, no, bro, you didn't sound overly-negative at all - it's just that some times, this digital medium has us all scratching our heads. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I dont think the relocation kit may be such a bad thing. Boostjunkie saw the brackets and commented that they might actually act like endlinks. Any other thoughts on this?
...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

• 2 weeks later...

I installed mine last week (catback) and I love it.

The relocation brakets won't act as endlinks, the whole bar gets moved up about .5" and it doesn't change the angle of the endlinks much at all.

Also I'm lowered on pinks with a whiteline bar, and while it's tight, it fits.

'20 Legacy XT Touring

13 Subarus and counting: http://jmaigroup.com/subarus/

I dont think the relocation kit may be such a bad thing. Boostjunkie saw the brackets and commented that they might actually act like endlinks. Any other thoughts on this?

I don't think I said that. The relocation brackets do help stiffen the weak stock mounting points, so that's a good thing. The endlinks are a totally separate issue. As to the Autospeed catback, it looked nicely made, very comparable to my Megan Racing catback, and it fit fine on elxkid's car along with the Megan Racing coilovers.

I don't think I said that. The relocation brackets do help stiffen the weak stock mounting points, so that's a good thing. The endlinks are a totally separate issue. As to the Autospeed catback, it looked nicely made, very comparable to my Megan Racing catback, and it fit fine on elxkid's car along with the Megan Racing coilovers.

+1 I think you are kinda getting free RSB re-inforcing brackets.

Or you could buy some from COBB for like $80, free is better.

Sorry boostjunkie I didn't realize there was a difference between reinforcement and an endlink, I'm ignorant lol.
...sporting the hottest Legacy on the westside of my block:icon_bigg

• 2 years later...

Archived