LegacyGT.com

Help.I was thinking lowering my 06 .Any ideas on Progress springs and sway bars

Look elsewhere. Front bar doesnt fit and rear bar extra support brackets are still unavailable. Look for some springs with some added material(plastic, rubber coating) on the bottom coil to combat CLUNK!

I still have my iON's on. Your welcome to ride along to see if you like them. (Towson)

I have heard the KYB is developing struts for us. They might be a nice compliment to the iON's. I think the iONs work really well with the stock struts. Some people with Teins have experienced some bounciness. Others like Pinks.

Sways...Cusco or maybe even Cobbs which just came out.

Sweet pooch. Yeah I and up for a ride. I'm in sparks.No job raise kid who is in school now. I've heard Eibach is doing something.I guess I will just have to wait I was happy with their stuff before.When do you want to meet.

Sparks? I work in Towson and live near White Marsh. Evenings work after 6 or lunch time. Send me a PM.

The Progress springs should be fine on that car. 1.3" in the front and 1.0" in the back. Also the reinforcement brackets for the RSB are done, just awaiting the production run of them. You can get that rubber material to wrap around the springs anywhere, that's not really an issue.

I believe KYB is considering only GR-2's.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

the progress springs are very simmilar to the h-tech i have had both

Do not buy progress swaybars!!!!

the front will bind on the tie rod - steering is good bent tie rod is bad (they are a repackaged wrx bar w/ new bushings) and the rear is poorly designed and will clunk on the rear control arms w/o adjustable endlinks!!!

i have pictures if your really intersted

progress know about this but i after working with them for 2 months i gave up on them and modified the front bar myself

I sold my front bar for what I paid for a used perrin. Broke the rear sway Mounting tab(drivers side), waiting over 6 weeks(oh manufacturering delay, oh going to plate, maybe soon...) for the added support brackets...no holding my breath though. Progress has known about the problems for over 9+ months and to my knowledge still selling the wrong front bar. And as I said before the springs lack anti-clunk, why should a buyer have to source the fix for a part they manufactured? Luke warm service for less the average parts.

Archived