LegacyGT.com

Perrin Master Cylinder Support..???

Selds

Guest *Jedimaster*
It's for the STi I think- don't know if it works on our cars, but I'd like to try one out.

I have a master cylinder brace installed on my 300zx. The improvement was noticed immediately because the firewall flexes easily on that car. I've never had someone mash the brake pedal on my LGT while I watched for deflection under the hood so I don't know if the effects would be similaar. $75 is a little steep IMO.
ignore him, he'll go away.

Yea have one on my twinturbo that was so long who was that 300deree or somthing. It was a good improvement not great but shit someone knows where I can get them or I'll start to make them. Because I want to feel a little movement same size rotor two-piece and racingbrake calipers and lines I knew what it was just couldn't pin point it.

I watched mine during the SS brake line install. It certainly does flex on the fire wall, not a ton though. But, that last 10% of improvement of anything costs exponentially more.

Well maybe we can get a cheap groupbuy going. I contacted Turbometrics to see if they know for sure this will work on the Legacys. Maybe we can get a group buy going then, I will ask. I guess we could try to contact Perrin to.

Archived