LegacyGT.com

Dash, What Makes It Different??

Wow. That is nice.

I use the foldable fabric discs (fold them like bandsaw blades). I originally bought them for my 1998 Outback. They still work great. However, the Legacy GT rear view mirror is attached to the windshield glass. I can not slip the disc behind the rear view mirror.

This custom made one looks like the perfect solution, but at $50 it's kind of pricey.

I noticed this too. I'm going to try to spot check the wolfgang stuff somewhere. The dash is not shiny vinyl on the 06 but is kind of textured. What are people using to clean their 06 dash boards?

I use a damp cloth to wipe the dash down, let it dry, then apply 303 Aerospace Protectant with another cloth. The way to do it is spray the cloth first, then wipe the 303 onto the dash. Otherwise, it will splatter and you'll have a mess to clean up.

The finish isn't dull, nor is it really glossy like your typical Armor-All application. It's somewhere in-between. Looks better than new. :)

The pic that OCDetails posted above is accurate. 303 sort of deepens the color of the finish just a bit. It looks great when applied to all the dark trim.

Wow. That is nice.

I use the foldable fabric discs (fold them like bandsaw blades). I originally bought them for my 1998 Outback. They still work great. However, the Legacy GT rear view mirror is attached to the windshield glass. I can not slip the disc behind the rear view mirror.

This custom made one looks like the perfect solution, but at $50 it's kind of pricey.

Perhaps so, but it will last you as long as you own the car. It is also going to help keep the temperatures down inside your car which will save you on gas milage since you won't need to run your AC on full blast for as long to cool things down. It will help reduce the posibility of someone window shoping in your car when it is parked too. I put mine up even at night if the car is parked outside. With tinted windows you simply can't see in the car if you have one of these up. There are a lot of reasons to have one. $50 is worth it because I know it is something that will last.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived