LegacyGT.com

right angle 1/8

systimax

Anyone know where to get a right angle 1/8 male to 1/8 male stero cable for my sirus in the cubby to Jazzy mod.

I cant find any at radio shack or anywhere.

thanks

ps the other end can be straight for the jazzy..it the starmate that im trying to fit in the cubby and need a right angle.

thanks

my Female to Male Adapter is from a company named HOSA.. part number gmp-272.. Im guessing they make a Male to Male also.. Just wanted to give you a name that might have what your looking for.

Edit.. I see your looking for a cable with 2 right angle ends on it... If you cant find one.. just use a straight and buy 2 of the items I listed above.. Though for the Jazzy side you dont really need a right angle.. but for the sirius side its a must.

• 3 weeks later...
I am planning on getting this for my xm:

http://www.buy.com/prod/Petra_C1812_BK_3_0M_3_5mm_to_3_5mm_Audio_Dubbing_Cable_6_ft/q/loc/111/90120737.html

I only hope the picture is acurate.

Ben

I did a quick search on this cable because I wasn't sure of the gender on dubbing cables but all the pictures for this only show the right angle end. Is this a male male cable?

when I was doing my search, all the audio dubbing cables that I found were male to male. but don't hold me to it.

Ben (2014 Outback SAP w/ eyesite, 2014 Tribeca Limited, 2006 LGT limited sedan)

Subaru Ambassador PNW

Archived