LegacyGT.com

Sneak peek at what's to come....

CasopoliS

kinda both, it sealed so its pretty punchy but deep enough to shake the hole car..i also loaded it with polyfill...im running 400 watts RMS

really depends on the music...its perfect for me...i listen to hardcore, but also like to throw some rap in, so it does the job, all while saving trunk space....

buy at least a gallon of resin, its cheaper than buying 4 small cans and you wont have to worry about running out...

by polyfill do you mean the pillow-type material from a crafts store? white fluffy stuff?

I am guessing that provides a 'fuller' base and makes it sound less hollow. That would make most different for high-pitched bass. hmm wondering if I should try that. [waits for 16psibrick to jump in]

yea...i call it stuffing....others call it polyfill....makes a little difference

"It is advisable to put damping material inside a subwoofer box. Pillow polyfill and fiberglass insulation are common, though polyfill is a lot easier on your skin. This increases subwoofer efficiency by dissipating some energy that affects the sub, particularly the voice coil. Polyfill also "fools" a sub into thinking it is in a bigger box. Play around with different amounts of polyfill until you get the desired results. "

http://www.subbox.net/store/pages.php?pageid=1

How much is really the question.....

Archived