LegacyGT.com

Bye bye legacy

RuskiTrombone

Well kids it was nice knowing you. Maybe I'll hang out for a poker game or a BBQ or something else some time. I'll frequent the boards especially when I am bored. The LGT was sold to an enthusiast in Jersey, I went to work and picked up a 99 Lexus RX300. Same gas mileage, more room. I probably plan to keep it for a few months and then who knows what will happen.

PS poker games at my house in Ashburn/Sterling when we can get a set time and date.

Well I had a buyer lined up when I was going to sell it. Then I said unless he buys it I am keeping it. Well he ended up buying it and everything went through okay. Financially it was the best thing for me. I picked up the RX300 for nine thousand. Used some money to buy stuff for the new apartment.

later you oil company-loving moron

You are an idiot and if I ever met you I bet you wouldn't say that to my face. SoCal is just full of idiots such as yourself. Never did I say that I love oil companies. I simply stated the truth about supply/demand and economics in general. You are a moron for not understanding any of it.

did you mention legacyGT.com to the buyer? you may leave, but your car has to stay :p

Car is staying on the boards. Buyer bought it using the boards. He is a really cool guy and I he has some really good plans to make the LGT a beast.

Bye Ruski! Good knowing you - and thanks for sharing your great photos with us over these past few months.

Be sure to have her new owner say "hi!" :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived