LegacyGT.com

Catalytic Converter: 1 - Hogmeat: 1

it takes a couple hundred miles before the CEL would pop up...so don't be suprised when it does.

Exactly what CEL would pop up? If I recall, the O2 sensor is BEFORE this cat - what does it care?

What other sensors after AFTER this third cat?

eh?

nuttin!!!!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

CLICK HERE FOR THE HOGZAUST

Hoggy, you constantly surprise me.

You offer comic relief, and with the exception of using cat material like cocaine, seem to actually have a brain! Could you be making the mistakes you make solely for laughs? If so, rock on!

I say we revisit the idea of the Hogmeat room!

Well, I did gridueight the sixt grade!

I'm pleasantly surprised... It was most certainly worth the couple bucks and 10 mins of my time.

Hoggy, you constantly surprise me.

You offer comic relief, and with the exception of using cat material like cocaine, seem to actually have a brain! Could you be making the mistakes you make solely for laughs? If so, rock on!

I say we revisit the idea of the Hogmeat room!

Well, I did gridueight the sixt grade!

And you double post... :p

Dammit! You see, things like that happen to me.

My life is a constant fight against the overwhelming forces of nature trying to make everything I do fail, vs little old me trying to get something done. It sucks!

Dammit! You see, things like that happen to me.

My life is a constant fight against the overwhelming forces of nature trying to make everything I do fail, vs little old me trying to get something done. It sucks!

It will only make that much more wiser in the end.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

With CAT off won't it cause CEL to come on ????

Won't it also cause the Feds to come knocking at your door? Hopefully you didn't destroy the RFID tag in your converter.

It is still ugly.

Hopefully you didn't destroy the RFID tag in your converter.
They can still get him using the cat scales on the highways. Many people think the feds can't tell the difference by weight, but I can assure you... they can tell.
Founder - The Harry F. Johnson Memorial Fund

Archived