LegacyGT.com

626 Area Peeps

Hanger

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This Saturday i will probably have BBQ on Huntington Beach or Laguna beach, still deciding... IT's MY 21ST BDAY YO! :D

you guys are welcome to come, just have to wait for more details

(i can't say there'll be hot girls, i'll be there with my gf, so will everyone i think...i'm trying to keep it small, and with close friends, and you guys are considered as family :munch:)

you guys up for it?

or suggest any other place for BBQing? cuz i think there's a beach volleyball tournament in HB through out the weekend... running out of idea where to go now...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

you guys up for it?

or suggest any other place for BBQing? cuz i think there's a beach volleyball tournament in HB through out the weekend... running out of idea where to go now...

What could be more appropriate than bikin car wash ftw!:icon_bigg

have a great birthday Michael!

In Taiwan now...:spin:

today is pay day baby!!!

need to pay off my credit card.. i'm still building my credits...

got those BOA c.c that requires a $99 deposit at first, and annual fee of $35 i think for a credit limit of $500/month...

can't say it's not enough... i think if i get credit that's 500+/month i will over spend XD

○ ○ ○

If you are talking about the car in my avatar, then you will be dissapointed for it is not mine. My car is beat to shti becasue some asshat decide to park in my door. Father in Law is going to fix it this summer.

I feel so bad for my car. Its like looking at a supermodel with a black eye. But when the lights go off its still all good!

Not yet, but I am debating it. I want to get a SpecB front end and JDM rear end before I fix the ride. That way I can knock it all out at once. I will be in Japan at the end of the summer too! I like the Burn-up Front end though. I try to find some pics of my car not f-ed up.

so it's set... May 27th leave at around 3:30-4 PM to Huntington Beach for BBQ!!!

i'll be taking my afternoon off from work to pick up some necessary utensils...gotta do everything by myself, my friends are worthless bastards :D

PM me if you wanna come, i have to jog down how many peeps are going..

○ ○ ○

What occupations is everyone?

(can't stop but wondering what does everyone do for a living, work or school... list your daily ground if you feel comfortable... so if anyone needs a hookup or any help in those categories we can help each other out :D) and I WANT TO KNOW HOW PEOPLE GET SO MUCH MONEY TO MOD :lol:

Daily Grounds: Cingular Wireless

Well i work for a company under Cingular, we own about 50 Cingular corporate stores in WA, LV, SD, and LA.

In accounting department, personally i handle all paperworks and transactions that were submitted by 12 stores in Las Vegas.

Discount in LA stores are possible and or you need to buy a phone that is Cingular branded i might be able to help out also :D

○ ○ ○

Archived