LegacyGT.com

any parts you guys want?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
I have ordered from Japanparts.com numerous of times and always got a great service and mostly much better prices then from AVO. Shipping from Japan is always a b....

Thanks; we are shipping surface to 48 States through Long Beach every 7-10 days now; that's making us even more competitive

We are very happy to now support www.legacygt.com as Sponsors and look forward to supporting you all through 2007 and beyond

PM or email me for a quote for anything you want: if the Parts not already on our Japanparts.com site I'll get our Team to track it down for you

We're always happy to quote!

Best

Graham Ware

Export Manager

*Since 1996*

yup, you can... Go to your local dealer and order a MY03-04 Baja Turbo hood. Should run you about $450 + paint... :icon_wink

and JapanParts.com already offers the badges.

These are the part numbers you will need for the Baja hood.

hood PN: 57220AE01A ~$340 MSRP

scoop insert PN: 90821AE020NN ~$115 MSRP

There are other parts, but you need atleast these two parts if you just want a scoop.

-BB98

Id like to see some BG/BD stuff, I know whiteline offers almost everything in terms of suspension, but lets see (mainly cause im looking for them myself) like JDM aeromud guards, power mirrors, brake upgrades ( other than the standard WRX upgrade is there anything else H6 ? ) and for the last thing i would LOVE to get my hands on if you can....

a front bumper cover from a 1998 legacy GTB LTD . Ill even supply a Vin to the vehicle :

7A8GF0B0706285406

which is to this GTB LTD :

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Subaru/auction-24119082.htm

Id like to see some BG/BD stuff, I know whiteline offers almost everything in terms of suspension, but lets see (mainly cause im looking for them myself) like JDM aeromud guards, power mirrors, brake upgrades ( other than the standard WRX upgrade is there anything else H6 ? ) and for the last thing i would LOVE to get my hands on if you can....

a front bumper cover from a 1998 legacy GTB LTD . Ill even supply a Vin to the vehicle :

7A8GF0B0706285406

which is to this GTB LTD :

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Cars/Subaru/auction-24119082.htm

Is the front Bumper from a GTB LTD that different??...........................Nevermind, I jus looked at the link :lol:

I want one too!!! :D

:munch:

• 1 month later...

STI Springs or coil and strut assembilies will fit our older subies? sorry i may have probably missed the hype but i just glanced qwickly over this. and what style are these 03' legs? BE i'm guessing? new to all of this subie stuff, and i'm looking for some dress up things and performance. suspension and engine... but looking for handling and body until i can afford to do a turbo swap. but everything's looking good at least there's others who want to do the same :)

I went to japanparts.com and went right through to checkout, and those springs seem like a great deal. Its was $288CAD shipped to my door for the front and rear STI springs.

Has anyone ever dealt with them before? There is a risk I guess ordering from an online store overseas, but that price is great for the springs I want. They also have a ton of lower body and tower braces at good prices. Then you can get an exhaust for $2000. The exchange seems skewed on some stuff.

Thoughts? I'm about to just do it.

Japanparts.com

EDIT * Received an email back from Koji less than 6 hours after I submitted my request. Seems very knowledgable and led me to some reviews on NAISOC, all positive. I'm going to order the springs, so I'll let you know the order date, ship time and when they arrive*

nm i read farther... ok.. so what is the complication with using JDM head and tail lights? also what do you guys think coil and struts are worth for these car say with a .5 to a full 1 inch drop? and also, do any of you guys have the same problem where the rear looks like its squatting alot more than the front? when you look at the gap between the fender and tire? thanks

• 9 months later...

I have, over time, been gradually converting my 'beater' 2nd Gen '96 Legacy "L" with a 2.2 and a 4EAT either into something of a either "Rice a Roni"mobile or a high performance street terror. I am not sure which... Maybe a little bit of both. :) Between buying up used Legacy GT & aftermarket stuff, and as finances permit some decent new stuff, the car is beginning to look "nice"...

The real problem is that aftermarket high-performance product supplies for 10 year old Legacys is really beginning to dry up. Unless you are willing to spend mega-bucks on Australian "White Line" stuff, very few vendors continue to sell or stock products for these cars.

Light Suspension, brake and and exhaust modifications are what most of us might like to add to our cars.

A "group buy" on springs, anti-sway bars, headers, high-flow cats... etc. might prove to be surprisingly popular amoungst the few of us remaining "old school" Legacy owners.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived